Recruitment for Wizards in Winter

pathfinderq1

First Post
I would be interested as well. 3rd level Human Scout (melee striker), Pack outcast reskinned as werelioness. I have one other character active, and another who just finished and adventure.

Someone

Adventurer
I should add, I also have another level 6 character I could use. I won't dare to add him and the 1st level one to the list, but I mention it so you have him in mind, so you have an alternative in case you have problems rounding up the lists. Anyway, the 1st level character is my main candidate.

The character I'm talking about is a 6th level ranger, but I'm seriously thinking about retiring him in favor of a enchanter mage.

Darksteed

First Post
Kauldron 8th level Goblin Paladin would be interested in joining.

Stonegod thought you had had the Drow Thief? Did you retire him already?

Rapida

First Post
Brenwar (Human Paladin) is already updated for level 8 so I'll throw him into the ring. I don't have anyone else on adventure at the moment.

Son of Meepo

First Post
I've updated the lists. I had some ideas for a series of related, but different encounters for the high level group. It looks like we should have enough interest for both.

WEContact

First Post
I was driving all day, and man did that fill up fast. My L1 Fighter|Battlemind (pure Defender) was one of the first to respond IC in the Tavern, so she has dibs, but she's my second PC so I'll gladly give her spot to anyone who doesn't have any other PCs adventuring.

Son of Meepo

First Post
With WEContact, that makes 7 for the low level table. I'm willing to run with that as long as the players agree. If someone in that group has a higher level character and would rather play with the high level group, that's fine too.

Either way, I'm going to consider the low level group closed to new interest while we sort it out.

Remove ads