Wizards In Winter - Low-Level Thread (DM: Son of Meepo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Son of Meepo

First Post
Can you bull rush yourself? :p My plan was just to send the folks with forced movement after you, or just have Lenyara kill the lady in two turns. :p[/OOc]

GM: Yes, you can bull rush yourself. You are a legal target for your own powers that target creatures (rather than allies or enemies). However, you'd never be able to push yourself, because no matter where you tried to go, you would not end up farther from yourself than where you started as required by a push. (You will always be at distance 0 from yourself.)

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Above post is edited. Heals on Caim and Ilex this round.

Quick questions: if Merri is barely bloodied (12 hp is bloodied value) does she regenerate with full 4 hp next turn (assuming she doesn't take more damage)

If I use Ire Strike with Nalkyr, does that allow him to attack the dryad?

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: Above post is edited. Heals on Caim and Ilex this round.

Quick questions: if Merri is barely bloodied (12 hp is bloodied value) does she regenerate with full 4 hp next turn (assuming she doesn't take more damage)

If I use Ire Strike with Nalkyr, does that allow him to attack the dryad?

GM: Yes, if you are bloodied, you regenerate.

No, Nalkyr would not be able to make the attack. Ire strike just grants him an attack, but he still has to be able to take it.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Lenyara glanced towards the tainted dryad for a moment, and gave a soft growl. Then she turned her attention towards the bramble-thing- it was wounded, weakened; it would be easy prey. She moved forward in a smooth stalking gait, then rushed across the last bit of ground. One lash with the braided tangles of her net spun the creature around, drawing most of its tendrils aside to expose the heart of the beast- a quick slash of her blade cut deeply, and she spun away from its oozing form.

[sblock= OOC]
>Minor: shift to Dancing Serpent aspect
>Move: walk to N 9
>Standard: Charge to L13; Net MBA on BV, 1d20+11 vs. AC (includes Charge and DS bonus)= 27 (hit for 8 damage and BV is slowed until end of Lenyara's next turn); rolls http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3330749/
>Free: Dual weapon attack at BV (vs. AC); 1d20+11= 22 (hit for 10 more, and BV is knocked prone)(Rolled for Power Strike, but didn't use it, since it was not needed); rolls http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3330751/
>Free: shift to M13
[/sblock]

OOC: If anyone has blast/burst powers, start in on the swarms. They are going to take forever to kill otherwise.

Last edited:

Wife Of Meepo

First Post
Ilex reaches out with her spirit to find what little verdant life force is still available to her. Cuts and scrapes heal them selves over, some of the larger wounds apear to be bandaged by green holly leaves. Now feeling stronger and filled with anger over the defilement of the grove, Ilex stands up, directs Noctua to move closer to Merri, then attempts an attack on the Twig Blight Storm nearst her. The swarm scatters, deftly avoiding the attack.

Last edited:

Medina

Explorer
Seeing Ilex stagger and his companions falter, Marrgash pushes forward further through the briars. He sees his Caim and Merri in trouble, but Nalkyr being lead off through the briars. "Caim! Merri needs your help!" he shouts, focusing her attention.

He looks through the briars at Nalkyr, but the swarm ahead of him blocks any path Marrgash might make to help. With a deft flick of hiw wrist, he summons a torrent of flame to burn on the swarm of creatures.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Move to N9
Minor: Majestic Word on Caim: Caim heals 13 and gains 5 temporary hit points
Standard: Ardent Flame on Twig Blight Swarm 2, area burst 1 centred on S9[/sblock]

OOC: Added the 10 damage from vulnerability to the area effect on the damage to the swarm. As before, entering or ending a turn in the Ardent swarm area deals 5 fire damage

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
GM: I think we're just waiting for Nalkyr to decide on a set of actions. Remember that even though you cannot attack the dryad, you can defend yourself using actions like Second Wind or Total Defense.

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: If the Dryad moves away with Nalkyr again, I don't know if any of us can reach them. However I can make anyone within 5 squares fly 6 as a free action, which may be enough. In that case, post if you want to chase the dryad

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
OOC: If the Dryad moves away with Nalkyr again, I don't know if any of us can reach them. However I can maky anyone within 5 squares fly 6 as a free action, which may be enough. In that case, post if you want to chase the dryad
OOC: I'd like to go, but [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION] is way faster and the most capable of taking down Adnasia by herself.

pathfinderq1

First Post
OOC: Lenyara will try to pursue the dryad next turn. Maybe Nalkyr can drop his weapons, so any defensive attacks he is forced to make will be less effective? Or fall prone, if he can't move away? Also, if we could get a new link to the map with the round update, it would be helpful.

Remove ads