Wizards In Winter - Low-Level Thread (DM: Son of Meepo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Man good thing we had Merri and Marrgash hold our healing potions so they could be force-fed the potions in the event that our healers went down!!!!!

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Okay, a couple of questions :) [MENTION=6682244]Medina[/MENTION] do you have any healing words remaining? without your stat block its hard to keep track. I'm just trying to figure out if I use a potion on Ilex or Marrgash.

Um, we probably have to assign who has what potions, right?

Also who has the Alchemist Fires? We got two in the first treasure group but we didn't assign them.

Medina

Explorer
OOC: Yes, 1 Majestic Word remaining. If you use the potion on Marrgash, he can use Majestic Word on Ilex.

[sblock=Statblock]Marrgash Samanga - Male Dragonborn Bard 1
Initiative: +0, Passive perception: 16, Passive Insight: 12
AC:17 Fort:12 Ref:13 Will:16
HP: -8/27 Bloodied: 13 Surge value: 8 Surges/day: 9
Speed: 5 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +

Powers: Vicious Mockery, Staggering Note
Majestic Word (x2), Words of Friendship, Dragon Breath, Shout of Triumph
Stirring Shout[/sblock]

Last edited:

Pliantreality

First Post
OOC: I'm fairly certain at this point that I'm on a drastically different timezone than everyone else- it seems like every time I wake up I've already been holding the game up.

To that end, so long as Nalkyr is still charmed you can assume he will be using Total Defense. Unless I think of something brilliant to do. Which is very unlikely.

FourMonos

First Post
Merri makes a face as the undergrowth nearly consumes her companions.

"Right. Well. We need a new plan..."

Lenyara's essence is still so strong and pungent that Merri finds it easy to tap into her energy. She utilizes the focus and dodges back between the roots and trunks until she comes out near the downed dragonborn.

"Hold on a second Marrgash,
" She whispers as she pops the cork on the healing vial and pours the potion down his throat. She massages his scaly throat while administering the potion, hoping it ends up in his stomach and not his lungs.

[sblock=actions]
Start of Turn: Regeneration 4 (Enduring Soul), hit points 9

Movement: Move to K-13, L-14, M-14, N-14, O-13. That likely draws an OA from the swarm.

Minor: Draw Potion of Healing.

Standard: Feed Potion of Healing to Marrgash.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Merri's Stats]Merri - Human Hybrid: Ardent / Vampire 1

Passive Perception 16, Passive Insight 11

AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 16

HP 9/24 Bloodied 12, Surge Value 6, Surges 3/2
Vulneribility: 5 radiant

Conditions: bloodied

Speed 6, Initiative +3

Action Points: 0

Power Points: 0

At-Will Powers: Energizing Strike, Ire Strike, Taste of Life
Encounter Powers: Second Wind, Surefooted Stride, Ardent Surge
Daily Powers: Lingering Fury

Notes:
*Allies within 5 squares get +1 to OA damage rolls and +2 to Diplomacy and Intimidate checks.
*Target of Ardent Surge gains +1 to attack rolls TENT
*Merri has regeneration 4 while bloodied.
[/sblock]

WEContact

First Post
OOC: I'm fairly certain at this point that I'm on a drastically different timezone than everyone else- it seems like every time I wake up I've already been holding the game up.

To that end, so long as Nalkyr is still charmed you can assume he will be using Total Defense. Unless I think of something brilliant to do. Which is very unlikely.
OOC: Sorry bro, I know that feel. :( I'm not blaming our DM for using the monster as written, but that power should really have been (save ends). This is unfun design.

Medina

Explorer
Marrgash blinks, coming around as the healing potion works its magic as it courses quickly through his veins. He recoils from the Twig Blight Swarm, but then looks over to Ilex.

"This is no time to be resting," he scolds, a deft flick of his wand sending a white light at her. "There'll be time enough for that later"
[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Majestic Word on Ilex. Ilex regains 11 hit points and 5 temporary hit points. Slide Ilex 1 square from N10 to M9 (unless you have any preference @Wife Of Meepo )
Move: Stand up
Standard: Move from N12 to Q12[/sblock]
[sblock=Statblock]
Marrgash Samanga - Male Dragonborn Bard 1
Initiative: +0, Passive perception: 16, Passive Insight: 12
AC:17 Fort:12 Ref:13 Will:16
HP: 10/27 Bloodied: 13 Surge value: 8 Surges/day: 8/9
Speed: 5 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +
Powers: Vicious Mockery, Staggering Note
Majestic Word (x2), Words of Friendship, Dragon Breath, Shout of Triumph
Stirring Shout[/sblock]

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
OOC: If anybody with forced movement can reach us, Nalkyr would REALLY appreciate it.

I'm hoping that the blind will keep her from teleporting, since teleports require LoS unless they state otherwise.

Caim pursues the fleeing dryad instantly. She ignores the thing's words, barely hears them. They're white noise, and she is implacable. She vaults the treacherous brambles without sparing them a thought, and closes in. She knows that Nalkyr, bewitched, will attempt to defend his captor, but that doesn't matter- if she has to beat him half to death in order to kill this witch, she would. She swings her iron tonfa low, catching the dryad in the chest. Nalkyr takes some of the blow and retaliates, but not before Caim lets loose with an explosive psychic attack, unintelligibly warping Adnasia's vision.

[sblock=Actions]Move: ->Y18
Minor: Battlemind's Demand - Adnasia
Standard: Twisted Eye Aug2 HIT AC 27 (CA, prone) for 5 damage and blind ueomnt, and 5 damage to Nalkyr[/sblock]
[sblock=Statblock]Caim - Female Half-Elf Fighter|Battlemind 1
Initiative: +1, Passive perception: 10, Passive Insight: 17
AC:19 Fort:15 Ref:13 Will:15 PP:0
HP: 24/33 Bloodied: 16 Surge value: 8 Surges/day: 8/13
Speed: 5 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: used, Temporary HP: 4
Melee Basic Attack: +5 vs AC, 1d6+2 (Only use after Eldritch Strike and all PP are expended)
Powers: Brash Strike, Twisted Eye, Battlemind's Demand, Blurred Step, Guardian's Counter, Eldritch Strike, Steel Unity Strike[/sblock]
[sblock=Out-of-Turn Action Conditions]Caim will always use Blurred Step if doing so does not distance her from an enemy which she considers significantly higher priority than the enemy triggering Blurred Step.[/sblock]

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
Lenyara gave a soft growl as the dryad vanished further back into the forest. She raced off in pursuit, shifting back into the form of a lioness in mid-leap. With a roar, she crashed into the dryad, driving the creature back from her prey. Even as she landed, Lenyara scrambled backwards, away from the dryad's retaliation...

[sblock= OOC]
>Minor: Body of the lioness- shift into lioness form
>Standard: Charge to AA 18; Bull rush against dryad, 1d20+5 vs. FORT (includes CA and charge bonus)= 16 (hit, push to Y16, Lenyara to Z 17); rolls http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3334323/
>Free: end of turn, shift to AA 17
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Wife Of Meepo

First Post
Ilex gets up holding one of her remaining wounds closed. , OWE! These things hit hard. Spread out! Make them chase us!" with that Ilex moves to the Northwest all the while keeping tabs on the shrubs.

[sblock=actions.] Move: Stand up
Move: Move to J1[/sblock]

[sblock=Ilex's Stats]Ilex Cassine - Hammadryad Witch 1
Passive Perception 14, Passive Insight 19
AC 14, Fort 12, Reflex 14, Will 16
HP 15/24 Bloodied 12, Surge Value 6, Surges 6/8
Speed 6, Initiative +0
Action Points: 0
At-Will Powers: Stone Blood, Witch Bolt,
Light, Mage Hand
Encounter Powers: [ ]Chameleon's Mask, [x]Hamadryad Aspects,
[x]Glorious Presence, [ ]Second Wind
Daily Powers: [ ]Augury, [x]Healing Word,
[x]Arcane Whirlwind[/sblock]

OOC: lost die roll in EnWorld Roller, started to use IC, found out I can't do what I wanted to so, OH Well!

Also out of forced movement so Good Luck Nalkyr. Hang in there.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases