Wizards In Winter - Low-Level Thread (DM: Son of Meepo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Pliantreality

First Post
Nalkyr felt the painfully elusive tug of deja vu as he stepped out of the brambles. As though he'd been here before- either with the beautiful eladrin female, or... but it was gone.

The young warrior looked down at his arms and legs - deep scores from the briarpatch cross-hatching through his sleeves and into the skin. Something in the wounds burnt.

Nalkyr looked up at the eladrin female placidly, then back at his wounds, then back at her. Something in the back of Nalkyr's mind was screaming, but for the life of him he couldn't remember why.

OOC: I see little choice in the matter, here.

Standard Action: Second Wind; 2 surges used. 5 remaining for the day. HP back at 25.

Edit; Save vs. Poison = 1. Wow. Sorry that Nalkyr isn't contributing this encounter, guys.

Edit Edit; Rolled the wrong die. Not that it mattered. Roughness.

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
GM: [MENTION=6686815]Pliantreality[/MENTION] - I was a bit confused by your actions. Just wanted to make sure you weren't trying to spend multiple surges with your second wind. Second Wind only allows you to spend 1 surge.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Adnaisia

"Come."

The dryad flits from tree to tree, taking Nalkyr with her.

"We will be there soon."

[sblock=Actions]Move: Treestride to Z17
Move: Treestride to AB25
Nalkyr ends up in AA24.[/sblock]

Twig Blight Swarms

The hordes of twig blights continue to flail about. This time they connect, causing great wounds. With a rush of wind and the smell of fur, the owlbear is gone.

[sblock=Actions]Swarm 1
Move: L10-M11
Standard: Swarm of Claws (Damage, Marrgash, Noctua, Caim) (2d6+8=10, 1d20+10=12, 1d20+10=26, 1d20+10=28) (MISS, HIT, HIT)

Swarm 2
Move: O8-P9
Standard: Swarm of Claws (Damage, Marrgash) (2d6+8=16, 1d20+10=21) (HIT)[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
"Stay with me, if you can. I don't know if I can bring her down alone," Lenyara growled. Then her voice rose in a guttural roar- and those around her felt a surge of energy, a primal rush like nothing they had ever felt. Without another heartbeat of hesitation, Lenyara raced off in pursuit. In the space of three heartbeats she had crossed the intervening distance, and lashed out at the dryad. While her strikes landed cleanly, spinning the dryad to the ground, the eladrin beside her bled as well, and lashed out with his own blades...

[sblock= OOC]
>Was hoping I wouldn't have to use this yet, but we can't risk losing Nalkyr

>Minor: Safe passage (daily/utility); Close burst 5, Lenyara and all allies in burst gain +2 power bonus to speed and ignore difficult terrain until end of encounter.
>Move: to S 21 (8 squares)
>Standard: Charge to AA 25 (8 squares); Net MBA at dryad, 1d20+10 vs. AC= 21(hit for 8 damage, so 4 to her and 4 to Nalkyr, and dryad is slowed until end of Lenyara's next turn) ; rolls Roll Lookup

>(During the charge, Athletics to jump over or evade brambles in X 24; 1d20+6= 15 (success); roll Roll Lookup
>Free: Dual weapon attack at dryad, 1d20+11 vs. AC= 22 (hits for 9 more damage- 4 to dryad and 4 to Nalkyr, and dryad is prone); rolls Roll Lookup
>End of turn: free shift to AB 26

>So Nalkyr gets an MBA on my hits (2 of them)- this is why I wanted him to drop his weapons earlier. Should I roll those, or should Nalkyr or the GM roll?
[/sblock]

Wife Of Meepo

First Post
OOC: Dirty Diapers, I just realized I can't attack the Dryad without putting Nalkyr in death range because he takes half dmg. Have to rethink. I will scrap this post and start over

Last edited:

Wife Of Meepo

First Post
Ilex understands that someone needs to go help Nalkyr and Lenyara but it should be someone who can heal them as well as damage them. Besides she has powers that can actually harm these swarms. As Ilex moves between the two swarms she shouts, Go help Nalkyr and Lenyara. The dryad will charm her too once she drops Nalkyr Before your eyes Ilex's skin takes on a "woody" tone. She looks a little harder to hurt for the moment. Then in a blast of yellow light she scorches both of the swarms. As the glow washes over Caim and Marrgash they feel bolstered.

[sblock=actions]Move: to N10
Minor: Hamadryad Aspects (Encounter Minor Personal ) Hamadryad Power
Effect: Wooden Form: Ilex gains resist 5 to all damage until the end of her next turn.
Standard:Glorious Presence (Encounter Standard Close burst 2 ✦ Arcane, Charm, Enchantment, Implement, Radiant) Witch Attack 1 - Target: Each enemy in burst
Attack: +4 vs Will - Hit: 2d6+4 radiant damage and Ilex pushes the target up to 4 squares.
Effect: Ilex and each ally in the burst gains 4 temporary hit points.[/sblock]
[sblock=Ilex's Stats]Ilex Cassine - Hammadryad Witch 1
Passive Perception 14, Passive Insight 19
AC 14, Fort 12, Reflex 14, Will 16
HP 15/24 Bloodied 12, Surge Value 6, Surges 6/8
Speed 6, Initiative +0
Action Points: 0, Second Wind
At-Will Powers: Stone Blood, Witch Bolt, Light, Mage Hand
Encounter Powers: [ ]Chameleon's Mask, [x]Hamadryad Aspects, [x]Glorious Presence
Daily Powers: [ ]Augury, [x]Healing Word, [x]Arcane Whirlwind[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases