D&D 4th Edition Wizards In Winter - Low-Level Thread (DM: Son of Meepo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking) - Page 24


What's on your mind?

  1. #231
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    WEContact's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    905
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore WEContact
    OOC: Man good thing we had Merri and Marrgash hold our healing potions so they could be force-fed the potions in the event that our healers went down!!!!!


 

  • #232
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    FourMonos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    2,278
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore FourMonos
    OOC: Okay, a couple of questions @Medina do you have any healing words remaining? without your stat block its hard to keep track. I'm just trying to figure out if I use a potion on Ilex or Marrgash.

    Um, we probably have to assign who has what potions, right?

    Also who has the Alchemist Fires? We got two in the first treasure group but we didn't assign them.

  • #233
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hertford, UK
    Posts
    241
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Medina
    OOC: Yes, 1 Majestic Word remaining. If you use the potion on Marrgash, he can use Majestic Word on Ilex.


    Statblock
    Marrgash Samanga - Male Dragonborn Bard 1
    Status:
    Initiative: +0, Passive perception: 16, Passive Insight: 12
    AC:17 Fort:12 Ref:13 Will:16
    HP: -8/27 Bloodied: 13 Surge value: 8 Surges/day: 9
    Speed: 5 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
    Melee Basic Attack: +

    Powers: Vicious Mockery, Staggering Note
    Majestic Word (x2), Words of Friendship, Dragon Breath, Shout of Triumph
    Stirring Shout
    Last edited by Medina; Tuesday, 17th January, 2012 at 07:00 PM.

  • #234
    OOC: I'm fairly certain at this point that I'm on a drastically different timezone than everyone else- it seems like every time I wake up I've already been holding the game up.

    To that end, so long as Nalkyr is still charmed you can assume he will be using Total Defense. Unless I think of something brilliant to do. Which is very unlikely.

  • #235
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    FourMonos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    2,278
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore FourMonos
    Merri makes a face as the undergrowth nearly consumes her companions.

    "Right. Well. We need a new plan..."

    Lenyara's essence is still so strong and pungent that Merri finds it easy to tap into her energy. She utilizes the focus and dodges back between the roots and trunks until she comes out near the downed dragonborn.

    "Hold on a second Marrgash,
    " She whispers as she pops the cork on the healing vial and pours the potion down his throat. She massages his scaly throat while administering the potion, hoping it ends up in his stomach and not his lungs.

    actions

    Start of Turn: Regeneration 4 (Enduring Soul), hit points 9

    Movement: Move to K-13, L-14, M-14, N-14, O-13. That likely draws an OA from the swarm.

    Minor: Draw Potion of Healing.

    Standard: Feed Potion of Healing to Marrgash.




    Merri's Stats
    Merri - Human Hybrid: Ardent / Vampire 1

    Passive Perception 16, Passive Insight 11

    AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 16

    HP 9/24 Bloodied 12, Surge Value 6, Surges 3/2
    Vulneribility: 5 radiant

    Conditions: bloodied

    Speed 6, Initiative +3

    Action Points: 0

    Power Points: 0

    At-Will Powers: Energizing Strike, Ire Strike, Taste of Life
    Encounter Powers: Second Wind, Surefooted Stride, Ardent Surge
    Daily Powers: Lingering Fury

    Notes:
    *Allies within 5 squares get +1 to OA damage rolls and +2 to Diplomacy and Intimidate checks.
    *Target of Ardent Surge gains +1 to attack rolls TENT
    *Merri has regeneration 4 while bloodied.

  • #236
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    WEContact's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    905
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore WEContact
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliantreality View Post
    OOC: I'm fairly certain at this point that I'm on a drastically different timezone than everyone else- it seems like every time I wake up I've already been holding the game up.

    To that end, so long as Nalkyr is still charmed you can assume he will be using Total Defense. Unless I think of something brilliant to do. Which is very unlikely.
    OOC: Sorry bro, I know that feel. I'm not blaming our DM for using the monster as written, but that power should really have been (save ends). This is unfun design.


  • #237
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hertford, UK
    Posts
    241
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Medina
    Marrgash blinks, coming around as the healing potion works its magic as it courses quickly through his veins. He recoils from the Twig Blight Swarm, but then looks over to Ilex.

    "This is no time to be resting," he scolds, a deft flick of his wand sending a white light at her. "There'll be time enough for that later"
    Actions

    Minor: Majestic Word on Ilex. Ilex regains 11 hit points and 5 temporary hit points. Slide Ilex 1 square from N10 to M9 (unless you have any preference @Wife Of Meepo )
    Move: Stand up
    Standard: Move from N12 to Q12

    Statblock

    Marrgash Samanga - Male Dragonborn Bard 1
    Initiative: +0, Passive perception: 16, Passive Insight: 12
    AC:17 Fort:12 Ref:13 Will:16
    HP: 10/27 Bloodied: 13 Surge value: 8 Surges/day: 8/9
    Speed: 5 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
    Melee Basic Attack: +
    Powers: Vicious Mockery, Staggering Note
    Majestic Word (x2), Words of Friendship, Dragon Breath, Shout of Triumph
    Stirring Shout
    Last edited by Medina; Tuesday, 17th January, 2012 at 08:57 PM.

  • #238
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    WEContact's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    905
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore WEContact
    OOC: If anybody with forced movement can reach us, Nalkyr would REALLY appreciate it.

    I'm hoping that the blind will keep her from teleporting, since teleports require LoS unless they state otherwise.


    Caim pursues the fleeing dryad instantly. She ignores the thing's words, barely hears them. They're white noise, and she is implacable. She vaults the treacherous brambles without sparing them a thought, and closes in. She knows that Nalkyr, bewitched, will attempt to defend his captor, but that doesn't matter- if she has to beat him half to death in order to kill this witch, she would. She swings her iron tonfa low, catching the dryad in the chest. Nalkyr takes some of the blow and retaliates, but not before Caim lets loose with an explosive psychic attack, unintelligibly warping Adnasia's vision.

    Actions
    Move: ->Y18
    Minor: Battlemind's Demand - Adnasia
    Standard: Twisted Eye Aug2 HIT AC 27 (CA, prone) for 5 damage and blind ueomnt, and 5 damage to Nalkyr

    Statblock
    Caim - Female Half-Elf Fighter|Battlemind 1
    Status: +2 speed, ignore difficult terrain
    Initiative: +1, Passive perception: 10, Passive Insight: 17
    AC:19 Fort:15 Ref:13 Will:15 PP:0
    HP: 24/33 Bloodied: 16 Surge value: 8 Surges/day: 8/13
    Speed: 5 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: used, Temporary HP: 4
    Melee Basic Attack: +5 vs AC, 1d6+2 (Only use after Eldritch Strike and all PP are expended)
    Powers: Brash Strike, Twisted Eye, Battlemind's Demand, Blurred Step, Guardian's Counter, Eldritch Strike, Steel Unity Strike

    Out-of-Turn Action Conditions
    Caim will always use Blurred Step if doing so does not distance her from an enemy which she considers significantly higher priority than the enemy triggering Blurred Step.
    Last edited by WEContact; Wednesday, 18th January, 2012 at 12:51 AM.


  • #239
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Windsor, CT
    Posts
    3,142
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore pathfinderq1
    My communities:

    Lenyara gave a soft growl as the dryad vanished further back into the forest. She raced off in pursuit, shifting back into the form of a lioness in mid-leap. With a roar, she crashed into the dryad, driving the creature back from her prey. Even as she landed, Lenyara scrambled backwards, away from the dryad's retaliation...

    OOC

    >Minor: Body of the lioness- shift into lioness form
    >Standard: Charge to AA 18; Bull rush against dryad, 1d20+5 vs. FORT (includes CA and charge bonus)= 16 (hit, push to Y16, Lenyara to Z 17); rolls http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3334323/
    >Free: end of turn, shift to AA 17
    Last edited by pathfinderq1; Wednesday, 18th January, 2012 at 02:04 AM.

  • #240
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Wife Of Meepo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    142
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Wife Of Meepo
    Ilex gets up holding one of her remaining wounds closed. , OWE! These things hit hard. Spread out! Make them chase us!" with that Ilex moves to the Northwest all the while keeping tabs on the shrubs.

    actions.
    Move: Stand up
    Move: Move to J1


    Ilex's Stats
    Ilex Cassine - Hammadryad Witch 1
    Passive Perception 14, Passive Insight 19
    AC 14, Fort 12, Reflex 14, Will 16
    HP 15/24 Bloodied 12, Surge Value 6, Surges 6/8
    Speed 6, Initiative +0
    Action Points: 0
    At-Will Powers: Stone Blood, Witch Bolt,
    Light, Mage Hand
    Encounter Powers: [ ]Chameleon's Mask, [x]Hamadryad Aspects,
    [x]Glorious Presence, [ ]Second Wind
    Daily Powers: [ ]Augury, [x]Healing Word,
    [x]Arcane Whirlwind


    OOC: lost die roll in EnWorld Roller, started to use IC, found out I can't do what I wanted to so, OH Well!

    Also out of forced movement so Good Luck Nalkyr. Hang in there.
    Last edited by Wife Of Meepo; Wednesday, 18th January, 2012 at 03:26 AM.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Wizards In Winter - Combined Thread (DM: Son of Meepo, Judge: ?)
      By Son of Meepo in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 36
      Last Post: Sunday, 1st January, 2012, 04:59 PM
    2. Until First Light (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: renau1g)
      By TwoHeadsBarking in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 291
      Last Post: Wednesday, 1st September, 2010, 04:27 PM
    3. Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking
      By ScorpiusRisk in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 846
      Last Post: Friday, 9th April, 2010, 05:06 PM
    4. Replies: 1086
      Last Post: Friday, 19th February, 2010, 03:41 AM
    5. Enemy Among Us (DM: Stringbean2142, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)
      By Stringbean2142 in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 725
      Last Post: Thursday, 18th February, 2010, 10:30 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •