Wizards In Winter - High-Level Thread (DM: Son of Meepo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Tarkus immediately stoops to minister to the fallen tribesman, praying that the fit has not taken his life.

[sblock=OOC]
Trying to get him conscious again so he can continue to answer questions. I'll use Healing Word or Healer's Mercy if possible/necessary.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
Tarkus can tell that the patrol leader's survival looks grim. His examination reveals that he has just taken an overwhelming amount of psychic damage.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"What was that? Can anyone still feel its presence? Cyr, you have insight into these things - can you tell what that was?" Tarkus barks. But, his first focus is on saving the wounded, and so he continues to kneel beside the man, whispering prayers, instead of looking for the unseen threat himself.

[sblock=OOC]
I'll use Healing Word on the tribesman, then.
[/sblock]

Son of Meepo

First Post
Tarkus' quick thinking probably save the man's life, but his speech is so incoherent, talking in tongues that are completely unintelligible.

Cyr in fact feels distant from the divine forces to which he is accustomed, but thinking for a few minutes, it's likely that the task of the beast is failry straightforward, assuming one can find a beast of such grand size.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I have some experience with mental illnesses, but I would have to see the shaman to judge it. This island has some pretty peculiar feel within the weave. And this event..." half-eladrin motions toward fallen barbarian "...confirms it."

"Tell me, brave warriors, what is most fearsome beast on the island? And is there any place that is taboo for you people due to strange magics or creatures?"

Arcana (1d20+12=25) - for sensing anything magical about the event and feeling around when he's at it

Son of Meepo

First Post
You feel a strange influence on the patrol leader's mind, something has scrambled his brain pretty hard. But the seeds of that influence have been planted for a long time, a magical corruption that has not been recently laid.

The others begin talking frantically in a language you have never encountered before. It appears they do not share a common language with you as their leader did.

GM: You will either need a Comprehend Language ritual, puzzle it out, or find an alternate means of communication.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases