Wizards In Winter - High-Level Thread (DM: Son of Meepo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Son of Meepo

First Post
GM: With his Stealth score, Dox could take up residence in the village and no one would know.

As Dox makes his way into the center of the village, he is sure he has found a good number of the items that they are supposed to return with. They are strung up across the streets, decorating the square, adorning revelers. It seems that these natives are intent on a Solstice celebration of their own using the pilfered goods!

At the center of this celebration is a couple seated in thrones adorned with all sorts of primal fetishes. The man is most likely the chief of the tribe, and the woman his wife. In front of the pair is a great white tiger, the size of which you have never before seen. Even lying down it nearly obscures the couple on their high seats.

Dancing around them in a circle is a shaman followed by several more revelers.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
As the others crouch in hiding, waiting for any word from Dox, Tarkus whispers, "We should circle the village to see if there are any other ways in and out. And keep an eye out for defensible positions." But his heart doesn't seem to be in it - his words are just covering his impatience.

Son of Meepo

First Post
GM: At this point I think we're just waiting for the group to formulate a plan.

That being said, if people are losing interest in the adventure, I can make the next encounter the last one.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Partly my fault for this solo excursion.
The unremarkable e man appears back with the group. He quickly tells them of the patrols, the feasting, and the stolen crates. They are at the center, with shamans and tiger guardians. I do not know if they are hostile, but they did not look friendly. he discusses the patrols so they can make a plan.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
We're waiting for Dox to report...it's the nature of PbP that solo action takes time. You could fast forward it next by providing all the details that Dox could find out fairly easy.

"We're not here to fight them. We agreed to talk to Lady of Winter and recover stolen goods. I say we should go in and talk."

Warlock seems bored with waiting, but not quite willing to fight yet.

OOC: Anyone wants Cast of Fortune rolls?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I can go and see if they are willing to talk. If it comes to blows I can retreat quickly. And Dox can be my unseen support."

I'm not great one for talking with mortals. But I wouldn't like killing without reason. So...talk away.

Mireva's invoker seems occupied with something, but since he's not looking at the village, it is hard to guess with it's inhuman features.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Talking is a waste of time, we should pass the village from an unseen spot and continue our search for the responsible of the unbalance. These peoples and their festivities are not of our concern." states the earth covered warforged in his usual stoic and emotionless voice.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases