Wizards In Winter - High-Level Thread (DM: Son of Meepo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"Talking is a waste of time, we should pass the village from an unseen spot and continue our search for the responsible of the unbalance. These peoples and their festivities are not of our concern." states the earth covered warforged in his usual stoic and emotionless voice.
They have that which we were contracted to retrieve---the items of celebration for the people of Daunton.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I care not for the puny business of men, Nature's balance is at stake, with consequences fare more dire and far-reaching than loosing a few coins." replies the warden.

"The nature is in constant flux. It will balance itself eventually. You shouldn't worry about it. But we did agree on both tasks, lady of Winter and recovering some festival props. So we should do it all."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Your understanding is limited." is the only reply from the warforged. "But as I can't coherse you to do as I wish, I'll comply, the sooner we are done with this insignificant task, the sooner I can accomplish the important." Let's us prosigue with negotiations, with no delay. I will not hesitate in the use of force if necessary. The mound of earth and rocks, haven spoken his mind, begins to slowly march to the town.

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron watches as the large ones speak about what they shall do next before piping in himself.*

Aye, speaking is always a wise form of dealing with a situation. For if it really comes to it we may always bare arms at a later point in the evening. It is difficult to do the reverse.

*He states as he takes another drag of his cigar and let's out a bellow of smoke.*

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Weary sigh.
"Why do I have to baby sit bloodthirsty elementals? It's almost like having to control Bacarte crews all over again. Or when father set me to guard his shadow hounds. Ah, well, back to bardic training and court politics..." thinks the warlock

"Stop, Earth." weary voice of eladrin half-blood tries to stop the mound.

"Barging in, armed and in foul disposition is more likely to result in a fight then in talks. I understand you may be impatient to do what you feel is right, but that doesn't mean you should just walk over others efforts.

Let me and ..."
he pauses, eyeing his companions, judging who might be well received among the villagers and who has some experience with dealing with people
"Alexia, accompanied by our most able scout"...he points to Dox
..."try to see if we can come to some agreement before all of us charge in. Please?"

Son of Meepo

First Post
GM: Making sure everyone is on the same page.

If you just walk in, you will certainly be spotted by a patrol. Do you intend to engage or avoid patrols on the way into the village? How?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I was planning on simply walking in...patrols confronted with the unknown, but self-assured will wait and get us to their superiors...also they are more easily bluffed (which is Martelai highest skill) rather then diplomatically persuaded (which is merely good)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases