Wizards In Winter - High-Level Thread (DM: Son of Meepo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I could use some healing too. Those bast**ds hit hard."
comments the half-elf

"At least they didn't cut my clothes with those clubs."

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"Time is at the essence." is all what the stone and dirt colossus said before lumbering forward.

"Just give me five minutes to rest," Tarkus says. "We're all hurt and we don't know what else is waiting for us out there."

He concentrates and lays hands on Martelai, and a silver glow heals his wounds. Tarkus stumbles backwards and sits down, hard, panting from the effort. "Sorry," he says to the other holy man who requested healing. "I need to tend to myself as well if I'm to be of any use to you."

[sblock=Healing]
Healer's Mercy on Martelai (unfortunately it only affects bloodied allies, so if I'm reading this right that's all I can affect), healing 14+12 hp for 1 healing surge.
Healing Word on myself, healing 12+12 hp for 1 healing surge. (Sorry, Brenwar, but you have way more surges left than me!)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron moves over to the rest of the party, as he lights up another cigar.*

I am fine. Just need a quick smoke break.

*He states as he looks over the right of the party.*

[sblock=Healing]Kauldron uses a healing surge. Bringing him down to 9 surges left, and healing him back to full.[/sblock]

[sblock=Treasure]Kauldron only has a couple lvl 8's left on his list for treasure. Otherwise it's just bumping things up to there next levels. Which are +3s.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Earth stares down with his empty socket eyes to Tarkus. He says nothing, but advances no further.

OOC: Earth is undamaged almost, so no healing needed.

Rapida

First Post
[sblock=Healing]
Healing Word on myself, healing 12+12 hp for 1 healing surge. (Sorry, Brenwar, but you have way more surges left than me!)
[/sblock]
OOC:
I'm not sure I understand your comment. Healing word would use one of my surges, but allow me to benefit from your bonus healing (+Xd6+X) rather than me just getting a healing surge back from second wind. You don't have to worry about spending a surge to heal me, just use a healing word on me so I can spend a surge. (Unless I'm derping from reading this early in the morning and misunderstood you)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I'm not sure I understand your comment. Healing word would use one of my surges, but allow me to benefit from your bonus healing (+Xd6+X) rather than me just getting a healing surge back from second wind. You don't have to worry about spending a surge to heal me, just use a healing word on me so I can spend a surge. (Unless I'm derping from reading this early in the morning and misunderstood you)

I mean that I only have 1 healing word left, to use on either you or me. So I'm using it on me, because that will let me stretch my remaining surges out farther.
[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=More Healing]
In that case, another two Healing Words (total of 10 minutes rest needed to regain all my powers):
One on Brenwar, healing 18+12=30 damage, and one on Dox, healing 14+11=25 (ie. all the damage).
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases