2012---In Remembrance.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Kamen Rider Stronger Actor Shigeru Araki Passes Away

Shigeru Araki, lead actor in the live-action Kamen Rider Stronger series, passed away on Saturday, April 14 at 5:02 p.m. He was 63. He was admitted to a hospital in Tokyo for pneumonia symptoms but was found to have an aspergillosis infection. Aspergillosis is a lung infection caused by exposure to mold in compost, grain, and decaying vegetation.

In Remembrance

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
R.I.P. Martin Poll

Veteran movie and TV producer Martin Poll died between Friday night and early Saturday morning *last week* of natural causes at a care facility on the Upper Westside in New York City. He was 89. Poll was nominated for an Academy Award as producer for Best Picture of 1968 for The Lion In Winter, which won three Oscars — Best Actress Katharine Hepburn (tied with Barbra Streisand for Funny Girl), Best Original Score for John Barry and Best Adapted Screenplay for James Goldman — out of seven nominations.

In Remembrance

Brian Jack, former lead singer for the Baltimore based Hair Rock group Child's Play has died. Details are sparse at this point, edit later to fill in the blanks.

Fast Learner

First Post
I loved the guy, but am sort of glad he's passed; I literally couldn't watch him on the New Year's Eve specials due to his very creepy Cryptkeeper vibe.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Jonathan Frid - DARK SHADOWS Star Dead at 87

Jonathan Frid, the actor who portrayed vampire Barnabas Collins on the late 60s/early 70s soap opera Dark Shadows passed away on April 14th at the age of 87. I grew up watching Dark Shadows with my grandmother (one of my earliest memories) and I even went as Barnabas for Halloween one year, so I was particularly saddened to learn this today. My thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Frid's family and friends at this time.

http://wearemoviegeeks.com/2012/04/jonathan-frid-dark-shadows-star-dead-at-87/

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases