2012---In Remembrance.

GrayLinnorm

Explorer
Ann Rutherford, who played Scarlett O'Hara's younger sister in Gone With the Wind and the Ghost of Christmas Past in the 1938 version of A Christmas Carol, died yesterday. She was 94.

Last edited:

Fast Learner

First Post
While I had a vague sense that Petticoat Junction and Green Acres were set in the same world (and even place), I had no memory of The Beverly Hillbillies being set in the same world, too, with storeowner Sam Drucker connecting the three.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Static co-writer Robert L. Washington III passes away

Writer Robert L. Washington III, who with Dwayne McDuffie and John Paul Leon introduced Static in 1993, passed away Wednesday at Mount Sinai Queens in New York City after suffering multiple heart attacks. He was 47.

In Remembrance

While I had a vague sense that Petticoat Junction and Green Acres were set in the same world (and even place), I had no memory of The Beverly Hillbillies being set in the same world, too, with storeowner Sam Drucker connecting the three.

Yep, it was even stated that Jethro's Mom and sister (Jethrina) lived in Petticoat Junction, up the road from Possum Holler.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Nolan Miller, Designer of ‘Dynasty’ Power Looks, Is Dead at 79

Nolan Miller, the fashion designer whose strong-shouldered dresses and power suits established the over-the-top look of glamour on the television series “Dynasty,” died on Wednesday in Woodland Hills, Calif. He was 79.

In Remembrance

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases