Bet you wish your workplace looked like WotC?

Gaming Tonic

First Post
This is one of three articles covering this announcement. The other two articles are WotC Seeks Unity with a New Edition and Off to See the Wizards: The Day WotC Showed Me 5th Edition.

These are a few of the photographs taken while at WotC's headquarters last year. No, no top-secret documents (we could show you, but then we'd have to kill you); but a load of very cool things to be surrounded by while you work!

wotc_1.jpg

wotc_2.jpg

wotc_3.jpg

wotc_4.jpg

wotc_5.jpg

wotc_6.jpg

wotc_8.jpg

wotc_9.jpg

wotc_10.jpg

wotc_11.jpg

wotc_12.jpg

wotc_13.jpg

wotc_14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

howandwhy99

Adventurer
I keep changing my script permissions and I keep getting a short post with no pictures, just lots of blackness. Are these linked somewhere?

SnowleopardVK

First Post
Was the title of this thread supposed to be readable to the tune of Don't Cha?

Assuming you pronounce WotC as Wot-See (which most people I know do), "Bet you wish your workplace looked like WotC?" syncs up perfectly with "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"

But yes, I do wish my workplace looked like that. My workplace is a rather cramped kitchen.

Roland55

First Post
Really interesting pictures.

My "digs" at the Agency ... nothing like that. Rather, my workplace is a soulless plain where the damned wail in the distance ...

Oh, sorry. That's Purgatory or maybe Hades. My workplace is just your normal, Dilbert-esque "zone of zero fun."

Gaming Tonic

First Post
I was so impressed by their offices. I'm really glad you were able to have this opportunity!

Thanks. It is an amazing place and I was very grateful for the opportunity not only to travel there but to also be a part of the announcement of the new edition and have the chance to playtest it some. I really believe that it is because I have tried to approach my blogging and articles in a positive way. Not to be too hippy.

buddhafrog

First Post
Was the title of this thread supposed to be readable to the tune of Don't Cha?

Assuming you pronounce WotC as Wot-See (which most people I know do), "Bet you wish your workplace looked like WotC?" syncs up perfectly with "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"

But yes, I do wish my workplace looked like that. My workplace is a rather cramped kitchen.

Is there a "subtract XP" button? ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases