Monsters for your enjoyment

the Jester

Legend
For those of you who are interested, here's a pdf collecting a bunch of creature conversions to 4e that I've done, most from my various Monster Project threads. From Adherer to Worm, from 1st level to 30th level, I hope some of you guys get some use out of this! It includes a table of contents and an appendix with an index of monsters by level.

(For the record, I compiled this for my buddy Ruben, thus the name of the pdf. :))

Attachments

• Monsters for Ruben.pdf
    962.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
Thanks, mate!

I've been following your Monster Project threads from the beginning and just wanted to say thanks again for sharing your efforts.

Rechan

Adventurer
Thanks Jester. :)

I was wondering what all is missing. I noticed that some monsters just aren't there, but haven't looked to see the full list of what made the cut.

Madaxemat

First Post
Hi,

These are awesome! Must have taken alot of time to put together, thanks for sharing (and saving me the time homebrewing things to spring on my poor players = P ).

Cheers,

Matt

the Jester

Legend
Thanks Jester. :)

I was wondering what all is missing. I noticed that some monsters just aren't there, but haven't looked to see the full list of what made the cut.

Lots is missing!

The stuff that made it in is pretty much strictly what I've updated to the post-MM3 math and stat block format. However, there are a few things that weren't in the Monster Project threads too- the Grey Brothers, my campaign's worldwide and very dangerous assassins guild is a good example (although I posted their big boss in my solo design thread).

Will Doyle

Explorer
Jester, I wish I could XP again, because some of these monsters are just so cool.

My group are heading into the Feywild this weekend, so I think I'm going to spring some of your Dakons at them. I'm already pitying the Eladrin in our party.

the Jester

Legend
Oh, I shall!

I'll post an updated file eventually, but not until I'm pretty done updating the monsters I've converted (that do not have official versions by now).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases