Boston Game Day: March 10, 2012: GMs and games needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
This is to let folks know that the next Boston game day is March 10, 2012. It won't be at my house for a change; instead, Nerfwright has been kind enough to volunteer as host (and besides, his place is huge.)

EDIT: Please sign up below to run games!

I'll likely be running Night's Black Agents (a super-spy game) or Ashen Stars (a space opera.)

The linked CM thread for this gameday is here.

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
As always, I'm happy to run something.

Don't ask me what until after this weekend, though - I have charity raffle on the brain.

Nine Hands

Explorer
My son Joel and I would love to come down for this, we had a great time playing at NBA at Anonycon.

As for running, I do have this Rifts adventure using Strands of Fate if anyone would be interested. I also have my standard array of convention stuff (4E dungeon crawls, a D&D mystery game, etc). I could even bring some board games if that would work (we have a bunch for our gaming convention).

Rechan

Adventurer
Depending on how money is in March (and how one would coordinate a ride from the train station/place to sleep), I would love to bring some boardgames. I have Revolution, Bang! and Pandemic.

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Thanks for the FYI, Piratecat!

These events are always something to look forward to.
And thanks to nerfwright, as well, for offering up his place to host.

Barring any crises between now and then, I'm in, and I can offer to run something (likely a pre-existing Call of Cthulhu scenario?) if needed, or if we turn up short for options.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Okay, I am now through to the far side of charity raffling, and have space in my brain.

Piratecat, are there any genres notably absent from the list of games folks have offered up so far?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm honestly not sure what folks have offered. Let's see:

- I'm likely running Night's Black Agents (super-spies)
- JC is running Hollow Earth Expeditions.
- FickleGM is probably running Savage Worlds.
- Silvermoon is probably running M&M2E, a game called "Primate Patrol". All of the playing characters will be hyper-intelligent apes from the D.C. Universe: Detective Chimp, Beppo the Super-Monkey, Gorilla Grodd, Monsieur Mollah, Gorilla Boss and Sam Simeon (Angel and the Ape).

I think that's all we have down so far.

Due to the fact that there's more space in this location, we can easily just let anyone who wants to volunteer a game. If they don't fill up, that GM can jump into someone else's game.

Let's try to solidify our game list by around 2/10, a month before the event.

John Crichton

First Post
My HEX game is a 1890's pulpy romp where real life and literary characters meet. Think of it like the action movie version of folks like:

- Sherlock Holmes
- John Watson
- Elizabeth Cochran
- James Butler Hickok
- Martha Jane Cannary Burke
- Herman George Wells

The first round of this was fun, I imagine this version will be as well. :)

I called this Cowboys and Globetrotters the first time around but I'm not really in love with the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases