Tacos: Satan's Snack Food!

BriarMonkey

First Post
Where do you find this stuff? I'd think it was your job to uncover the oddities posted on the interwebs...

As an aside, I had tacos for dinner last night. No crimes were involved.

Jack7

First Post
I don't know much about what Satan prefers to eat but I do know that Taco Bell is the food of the gods...

of Diarrhea and Dysentery!

Nevertheless I worship there as often as I can. It's weird religion, I know, but somehow it always wants me wanting more. But if I ever see Satan there I'm gonna tell the gods on him.

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
I don't know much about what Satan prefers to eat but I do know that Taco Bell is the food of the gods...

of Diarrhea and Dysentery!

And natural gas...

011607.JPG

Leak forces evacuation of Taco Bell in Sylvania - Toledo Blade

PFVFD - Taco Bell gas leak

UPDATED: Foothill Boulevard Reopens After Gas Leak Repair - Castro Valley, CA Patch

Canton gas leak investigation underway | WTNH.com Connecticut

:D

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The Aztec gods are clever and vengeful. Look at all the things they done after their empire fell.
- Tricked one of the big 3 religions to worship one of their godesses.
- Manipulated events to create a feast and a day of sacrifice in honor of one of their sacred birds.
- Managed to get the entire world to be addicted to eating/drinking their people's currency.
- Managed to make owning a chihuahua trendy.

-Sent via Tapatalk

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
My favorites from that article are 6, 13, and 23.

A drunken pregnant La Crosse woman is accused of trying to rob a south side (Taco John's) for drug money late Tuesday but failed when her weapon became jammed in her shorts.

Obviously she should have had the taco before attempting the robbery. Then she'd have had no fear of anything jamming in her shorts...:eek:

CORPUS CHRISTI - Two 22-year old women were arrested Tuesday morning after their car struck a convenience store and one of them was found with drugs. After striking the store, one woman threw tacos from the car.

It's the Texas version of The Godfather. Keep the drugs and throw the Tacos...;)

And lastly:

Vancouver, Washington woman in court for trying to sell baby at Taco Bell.

So, Taco Bell does have limits to what they'll put in their taco meat...:devil::confused:

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases