Nikita

Kzach

Banned
Banned
So, it's now close to the end of the second season and finally I'm starting to enjoy Nikita. I only really watched it when boredom was the only other option and every so often one of the episodes was actually decent, but on the whole I wouldn't go out of my way to catch up on it.

But this second season has developed a surprising saving grace: Percy.

I don't find any of the other characters particularly compelling. Nikita is kinda boring, Alex is whiny, Amanda uses too much make-up, Seymour is yet another geek stereotype and Michael is a snore-fest.

But Percy? Percy ROCKS! Best. Evil. Dude. EVAR!

The most recent episode where it ends on him saying, "I told you, Division is mine or no-ones! You had your chance," was pretty awesome. He's the ultimate chess-player, thinking ten moves ahead. If they ever kill him off, I'll probably stop watching, but for now, I want to see him get Division back and see what he does with it :D

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
It was much the same way for me in the nineties show where the core team evil pretty much rocked (with the exception of Michael who I wanted to die from minute one), and everyone else was kinda meh.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Thought the show was interesting last year, but my DVR screwed up the first two episodes this past fall, so I never got around to watching anything this season.

Will need to catch up eventually.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases