Alcatraz

ashockney

First Post
I had a chance to watch it, and I liked it. It's a slow build, but the characters are strong, and the writing is crisp and interesting. They've laid out a very cool foundation for a drama/thriller with some comedic relief. Well acted cast. If they can keep the steep twists and turns coming without it coming off as cheesy X-files/Lost wackiness, we'll be in for a good run.

Rhun

First Post
It wasn't bad. Definitely kept my interest. Where it goes from here remains to be seen though. Plus...it is on Fox, which means if it is a good show it likely won't survive a season.

Crothian

First Post
Fox has plenty of good shows that survive. Heck, they kept the X-Files on way too long.

So far good show that has a neat mystery and I think writers have learned a lot from the failures of Lost.

Sutekh

First Post
I don't know what it is but every time I hear Sam Neill speak with an American accent, it sounds strange.

It is a decent show though. I'm however just waiting on Justified to return..

Banshee16

First Post
The reviews I've seen were generally not positive...but honestly? I thought it was neat. A good mystery behind the whole thing, some sci-fi elements blended in with a cop drama.

It had good intensity though. Gravitas, I guess you'd say.

Banshee

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases