JA's upcoming game - The Borderland Keep

J. Alexander

First Post
Hello guys after a on again and off again absence of several years, I am finally feeling the muse to play again. Unlike other various games, this one is going to be a bit more simple and straight forward. I am going to attempt to use pathfinder rules for the moment.

The idea for this game is one I have had floating about for some time now. The party is recruited by several nobles to take over the day to day management of a run down keep that is owned by an old warrior of some repute. The keep sits at a stragetic choke point in a small fertile river valley far into wastelands.

This will be a more active game than most for those that like battles and warfare but also a very healthy dose of village builidng. In this restart I am not going to complicate the game by overreaching archs of good and evil etc..it will be very simple.

Thinking of starting every one out at 5th level, that will allow you to have some sort of rep to be recurited and will use a 34 point buy.

No limits on race or classes just be reasonable and avoid uber characters.
Starting gold will be max for the class plus 2500.

In addition you may have up to 10k in additionaly magic items with no one item costing more than 5k.

I will start this game around Feb 1.

Let me hear from you guys

The long absent
JA

J. Alexander

First Post
Rhun, It could very well and I may do it on a different time line set well into the future....so as players could chose a race...trying to stay away from the racial tensions etc and church and give players more flxiablity...but it could indeed take place there

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases