WotC to Release 1st Edition Premium Core Rulebooks Reprints

w_earle_wheeler

First Post
I assume that these are exact reprints of the "original" reprinted versions, ie, they contain the last printed changes and errata and nothing beyond that?

thedungeondelver

Adventurer
I assume that these are exact reprints of the "original" reprinted versions, ie, they contain the last printed changes and errata and nothing beyond that?

I damn sure hope so. Referential artwork on the covers is fine but no thank you I don't want anyone changing the inside contents.

As much as I like, say, Jim Lee's work on THE MAXX comic from the 90s, I don't want MARVEL to reboot SPIDER-MAN from issue 1 with his artwork and "cleaned up" story lines.

Henry

Autoexreginated
:erm: What part?Not everyone thinks paying $10 extra dollars for a shirt when only $2 of that winds up in the hands of the charity is worthwhile.

True, which is why I'm probably going to directly donate some funds to the memorial myself (should have a long time ago) because the books cost more than I can justify spending on them. However, I've seen people complain about contributory deals like this before, which doesn't make sense to me. If someone doesn't find it worth it, they shouldn't buy it. I think it's a pretty awesome thing, myself.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases