WotC to Release 1st Edition Premium Core Rulebooks Reprints

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Whoa. 0_0

I did not see this coming. I thought WotC would make the older rulebooks available as PDFs, eventually. But, I never thought they'd go this far.

Well done, WotC!

I will definitely be getting these books. I'm not sure where I'm going to get the money to buy them. Hmm, I do have some 4E books I'm not using. Let's see, keep the Dark Sun/Forgotten Realms related stuff and Essentials and sell the rest. It might work. :hmm:

thedungeondelver

Adventurer
Whoa. 0_0

I did not see this coming. I thought WotC would make the older rulebooks available as PDFs, eventually. But, I never thought they'd go this far.

Well done, WotC!

I will definitely be getting these books. I'm not sure where I'm going to get the money to buy them. Hmm, I do have some 4E books I'm not using. Let's see, keep the Dark Sun/Forgotten Realms related stuff and Essentials and sell the rest. It might work. :hmm:

Now is definitely the time to clear out old gaming stuff you don't play with any more - even if it's old 1e stuff! ("Dear WOTC, please accept these never-been-used MANUAL OF THE PLANES, WILDERNESS SURVIVAL GUIDE and DUNGEONEERS SURVIVAL GUIDE and the shredded remnants of ORIENTAL ADVENTURES in exchange for..." :D )

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM

Now is definitely the time to clear out old gaming stuff you don't play with any more - even if it's old 1e stuff! ("Dear WOTC, please accept these never-been-used MANUAL OF THE PLANES, WILDERNESS SURVIVAL GUIDE and DUNGEONEERS SURVIVAL GUIDE and the shredded remnants of ORIENTAL ADVENTURES in exchange for..." :D )

You're so excited that you're font-voice is cracking! :D

I'll only get rid of those old 1E books if WotC reprints them too.

Falstaff

First Post
WotC: now add AD&D 1st edition support to D&Di and I'll happily subscribe and give you my money! I'm talking Dungeon and Dragon articles, especially Dungeon adventures.

Odhanan

Adventurer

I don't know these modules. RED HAND OF DOOM and whatnot. I don't know them, so I can't say.

I know. I'm telling you, RHoD is good stuff. It's kind of like a sandbox. It's fairly similar to ToEE in setup, actually. It would work great if it was redesigned for 1E (minus the encounter BS and the like, as a setting/sandbox with just maps and keys and the like. You know. An actual Classic module).

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Bravo. My books, while in OK condition, have been loved a bit too much over the years.

Time to press the refresh button! Hooray!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases