Non-North American Gamers who want to buy the 1e reprints, sound off!

Olive

Explorer
So we know that some people from WotC sometimes read this forum so let's at east try to make a note that if they made them available outside the US they'd have at least some market.

I'd buy one of everything.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I'll buy it for the EGG not for the WotC. :

FYI, Even though my location is on the North American continent, I exist in my own little world. :p But I agree, I hope this limited run is pretty decent in size and not one that just covers the preorders.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Although, as someone living in North America, I'll have a shot at getting mine, I feel sympathy for those who can't, due to geography. And if there are as many out there beyond our continent who do as I suspect there might be? Well, WotC, to paraphrase Sherrif Brody, you're gonna need a bigger print run.

Beastman

First Post
I'm also very disappointed that they only are available in North America.

I'm from Germany and I would also like to a have one copy of each book!

Kzach

Banned
Banned
As long as they are on Amazon.com I am ok.

If not I am not happy.

This.

Honestly, these days buying a book anywhere other than Big W, Kmart or Amazon in Australia is an exercise in idiocy anyway. The price difference isn't just a few dollars, it's usually around 30 to as much as 60%. A Dance with Dragons, for instance, best price I could find in a book store was $45 AUD. Big W had them for $18.

Olive

Explorer
This.

Honestly, these days buying a book anywhere other than Big W, Kmart or Amazon in Australia is an exercise in idiocy anyway. The price difference isn't just a few dollars, it's usually around 30 to as much as 60%. A Dance with Dragons, for instance, best price I could find in a book store was $45 AUD. Big W had them for $18.

Well, they've said 'hobby channel'. That means game stores. So no, no Amazon or anywhere similar.

Oryan77

Adventurer
Well like I mentioned in another thread, I will be getting these for my store and I can ship them out to anyone that wants some. Shipping books is expensive though and I don't make much profit on books anyway because of Amazon. But if you email or message me, I will get you a copy.

Remove ads