EN World Presents (Episode 1 / Pilot Episode)

Matt James

Game Developer
A quick editorial clarification to the video. The Domesday Book was in fact not a book, rather a newsletter. It was published by the Castles & Crusades society in the late 1960s (1968?). I cut too much from that edit and wanted to clarify here.

Stalker0

Legend
Good first start, I liked the integration of the effects and the commentary.

I tone it down on the "voice humor" though, I was cringing during the "I play dnd but also play paizo" section.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Good stuff! Be careful not to make it just a regular commercial for WotC/Paizo. A quick trip around the blogosphere and podcasts show a hugely diverse RPG community that is available to mine for material. Now, I'm writing down a number and mailing it to myself and I'll hold on to it until next December. That number represents my best guess for the number of episodes that won't mention a WotC and/or Paizo product. Perhaps a friendly wager? :D

Matt James

Game Developer
I wish I could do more time, but production on videos like this take a lot longer than the 5 minutes they are presented as. Also, I am a 1-man shop for this so that adds a burden. A good rule of thumb is to take the length of the short and multiply it by 20. That's the usual amount of time it takes in post. This doesn't include scripting or travel.

Anyways, I'm glad you guys are warm to it. The process will only get better with each episode. As for content, I won't lie. I will mostly be covering things that I am intimately familiar with or interesting in. Luckily for you all, it's all about D&D, miniatures gaming, and all types of geekery. It's not a news broadcast, though it may have elements of that when big announcements happen.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases