Pathfinder 1E Elements of magic, Mythic Earth and Pathfinder.

cgraph

First Post
Are there any plans to update Mythic earth or EOM to pathfinder? I found them quite useful for 3.0, so I was hoping that they'd be brought up to date.

Spellcasters didn't really change in power much from 3.5 to PF, did they? Aside from adjusting a few skill names here or there, I don't really know what would need to be changed for a conversion.

It would feel almost like cheating to edit a handful of tiny sections and then re-release it as "EOM for Pathfinder!"

Ah, but if we compiled the two books, and sold the Elements of Magic Omnibus, my guilt would be avoided.

cgraph

First Post
Well, I might get in touch with you than-- I'm currently working on an old west style pathfinder supplement (to team up with some web comics that will hopefully be released at the same time), but after that I have some ideas, god willing.

hilander75

First Post
Spellcasters didn't really change in power much from 3.5 to PF, did they? Aside from adjusting a few skill names here or there, I don't really know what would need to be changed for a conversion.

It would feel almost like cheating to edit a handful of tiny sections and then re-release it as "EOM for Pathfinder!"

Ah, but if we compiled the two books, and sold the Elements of Magic Omnibus, my guilt would be avoided.

I would happily buy that! Big fan of that product :D

With our current schedule, us doing a conversion is unlikely. I think the rules could still function in PF as is. Failing that, ask us again once 5e comes out, and I've had a chance to get irked at the magic system of a new game. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We do mark it as being compatible with Pathfinder. It being mainly new stuff, and very modular, it works just fine.

With our current schedule, us doing a conversion is unlikely. I think the rules could still function in PF as is. Failing that, ask us again once 5e comes out, and I've had a chance to get irked at the magic system of a new game. :)

Why wait? I am pretty sure that 5e will be able to handle a new 'module' for alternate casting ala EOM... sign me up for a copy :)

I miss the system as it doesn't map over very well to 4e, but 5e looks much more free-form/guideline-ish..

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases