[LPF]Run Away

Qik

First Post
Ni's sigh of relief at the man's plan - Oh, it's pet food! - once again gives way to nervousness at the man's seemingly unintentional evasiveness at enunciating Spot's species. The gnome outstretches a small hand and lays it gently on Dellrian's forearm. "A normal breed of what species, sir? A dog? A pony? An owlbear? A baby dragon? A lesser psychopomp? The clearer you are with us, Sir Dellrian, the easier our job will be."

Ni tries to keep optimistic, but he doesn't like where he senses this is headed.

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 3/3

Eidolon: Unsummoned
HP:11/11
Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Pardon any abruptness in my question, but it is my experience that many who seek professional aid found in places like this involving their pets tend to have rather unusual pets that require special instructions to handle. Therefore, I have found it is always best to get full clarification on such details before I go running off so I can prepare appropriately. You are probably correct that his normal food would not be of much value in the sewers, though, if Spot of the more normal variety of pet."

Drakhar

First Post
Xerik didn't like the fact that Dellrian seemed unable to give them a name as to the creature they were to be looking for, in fact his reluctance was setting off all sorts of alarms in his mind, so he began to pay much more attention to his employer, from the way he held himself to the way he spoke to them.

mazzoli

First Post
Thiera perks back up now that the mood seems to have gotten tense, and sets herself more forcefully to the task of determining what sort of creature this Spot is from the information given by Dellrian.

jackslate45

First Post
"A normal breed of what species, sir? A dog? A pony? An owlbear? A baby dragon? A lesser psychopomp? The clearer you are with us, Sir Dellrian, the easier our job will be."

"Pardon any abruptness in my question, but it is my experience that many who seek professional aid found in places like this involving their pets tend to have rather unusual pets that require special instructions to handle. Therefore, I have found it is always best to get full clarification on such details before I go running off so I can prepare appropriately. You are probably correct that his normal food would not be of much value in the sewers, though, if Spot of the more normal variety of pet."

Dellrian listens to both Ni and Thuvian before saying. "Psychopomp? What is that? Sounds most interesting. But, my apologizes for not being clear. "

"Well, I believe his species is a badger, but I am not confident in that. He seems a little bigger than a normal badger, coming up to about the height of the table. Maybe he just had a much bigger growth spurt is all? He was well trained though, so I do not think he should be much hard to handle. Trained by Niam Caan after all! "

Leaning forward, a sudden look of concern on his face, he asks very seriously "I am guessing your interested then?"

[sblock=Xerik]
You get the feeling that Dellrian is more used to talking to other business associates than hiring adventurers. His lack of an explanation might be more a lack of dealing with adventurers. He is clearly trying to help out, but he is not sure how.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Thiera]
After hearing the description, you feel that Spot might be a Dire Badger, instead of a normal badger. A vicous creature if provoked. However, Dellrian did say it was well trained.
[/sblock]

mazzoli

First Post
Convinced that Dellrian is being honest, and just isn't very good at inspiring trust, Thiera again relaxes.

"Sounds like you're looking for a dire badger," she says for the benefit of the others. "I don't know why it would run into the sewers, but this sounds intriguing. I'm in."

Qik

First Post
Ni seems a tad disappointed that there won't be any psychopomps involved, but he nods his agreement nevertheless.

"I'm in! When do we leave?"

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 3/3

Eidolon: Unsummoned
HP:11/11
Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"Does Spot come to strangers when his name is called? Or we going to have to corner and capture him?"

"Capture, hmm... Good thing Daylily isn't with us. I am in."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases