[LPF]Run Away

Qik

First Post
OOC: Well, me SK and Mazzoli all voted to check in at the White Cloak station, so that's majority right there...

jackslate45

First Post
Thiera tries to listen in close as the guard who fell stands up, muttering something to himself that she could not quiet here.

As the rest of the party enters the White Cloak building, an attendant walks forward towards the party, a questioning look in his eye. He looks around, a look of confusion and fear obvious in his face. He looks at the only "normal" looking person in the group and asks Ni "Um, how can the Venza Guard assist you today? Are you here to turn these people in? And...Is that a mermaid?"

Qik

First Post
Ni smiles a cheshire cat smile. "No no no, sir, these here are my friends, well, actually, some of them are my friends, others just 'work aquaintances'" - he shoots Thuvian a look - "but anyway, nope, no prisoners, they're all good people, mostly, anyways, and yes, yes she is a mermaid, and a fearsome one at that."

Ni has no need to stop for a breath. "Anyways, fine sir, we were on our way to the sewers in an effort to recover a missing badger - an unusually large badger, we've been told, with a spot on its rump - and we thought it wise to come and see if there have been any reports of such a beast in the area. You know, due diligence and all that." The gnome intercepts Lu as he makes to eat a decorative plant, waiting to see the attendant's response.

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

Lumoi'es
HP:11/11
AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)[/sblock]

Drakhar

First Post
Xerik was more then a little uneasy at entering the guard barracks, as his normal experience with them was that they were to be avoided at all costs, mostly because he didn't want to wind up in a jail cell for trying to survive. He tensed instinctively when he was called a prisoner by the receptionist and quietly made his way closer to the door.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Xerik
Initiative: +6
AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"Guardsman Konys hired us to help quell the undead rising a couple days ago. By the way, we thank the White Cloaks for the work. While the undead were wandering the city, they seem to have frightened someone's pet, and this pet went and hid down in the sewers. So, today we have the simpler job of finding it."

jackslate45

First Post
The attendant, still looking confused at the group make up, looks at the mermaid, saying "So you were the ones helped him out? Sir Konyns was very grateful for that. I too, thank you for your services."

Looking back at Ni, he continues with " I hope that you find this person's pet. We have been swamped with the amount of requests to find lost pets, persons, and other items during that mad uprising. As for reports of a large badger, I am afraid we have nothing. "

He looks toward the rest of your party again and says "I apologize for my rudeness earlier. Just when so many...unique people enter the guard office, one gets a little nervous."

mazzoli

First Post
"It appears that this line of investigation did not pan out. However, we do know that Spot has not revealed himself, as I would imagine a dire badger roaming the streets would spark some reaction including a report to the authorities. I suggest we return to our initial plan and search the sewers for the creature."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases