[LPF]Run Away

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna

"Just a sec. I got this... itch. Ugh." With a wave of her hand she sends Teq away for the moment. Sighing as she scratches her back. "That's better." She spends a bit of time calling Teq back from the outer planes. "An itch between two skins is just so annoying. Ok. Ready" as she takes the lead again next to Lu.
[sblock=mini-stats]Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
Base HP 25/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
Current HP: 25
, Current AC: 14
CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +7 . . Move 10'
MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: none

Consumables: 35 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
. . .... . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds, (in scarf)
. . . . .... . . . . . 1 potion of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (backpack)
.......................1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (48 charges)
.......................1 wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges)
Loot chosen: 1 vial of Acid (in scarf), 50 GP payment

Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
.Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt, Guidance
. Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
1st Level: 3/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Shield
1st Level: Memorized Bless, Divine Favor, Longstrider(d)
Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing
Interrupt Abilities: Move HP from Arianna (real) to Teq (temp) to keep above zero

Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +12, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +1, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
Base HP 25/20, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
Current HP: 25/20, Current AC: 19
CMB +6, CMD 17, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +7 . . Move 30'
Claw/Claw +6, d4+6
MW Longspear +7, d8+6 with 10' reach
MW Darkwood Speargun +4, d8
Dagger +6, d4+4 or thrown +3, d4+4
Jolt +3, d3, RTA spell
Active Enhancements: Evasion, Mage Armor (1.7 hours)
In hand: Speargun [/sblock]

mazzoli

First Post
Thiera silently follows along with the rest of the party attentive for any danger. She thanks Pascal that the swarm of rodents was dispersed so easily.

[sblock=OOC]I'm still kicking. You're not getting rid of me that easily.[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat Stats]Initiative: +3
Max HP: 11 Current HP: 11
AC: 15 Touch AC: 13 FF AC: 12
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Ref: +5 Will: +1
Speed: 20'
Resistances: 5/Cold, 5/Electric, 5/Fire

Main Hand: Longbow
Off Hand: -[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
As Ni and Lu press ahead, the pair scan the darkness for any signs of vermin or the object of their pursuit.

[sblock=OOC]Glad you're still with us, mazzoli!

[MENTION=95784]jackslate45[/MENTION] - I don't mean to be bothersome here, as I know firsthand that posting rates can ebb and flow, but I did want to check and see if this is going to be more or less the rate of things for the foreseeable future. As is, the game has all but entirely lost the wind in its sails, and as Ni is my only currently-active PC, I kind of hate to see him languish. So if you could, please give me/us a clearer idea of what you think your posting will be like in the coming weeks.[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

Lumoi'es
HP:11/11
AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
@jackslate45 - I don't mean to be bothersome here, as I know firsthand that posting rates can ebb and flow, but I did want to check and see if this is going to be more or less the rate of things for the foreseeable future. As is, the game has all but entirely lost the wind in its sails, and as Ni is my only currently-active PC, I kind of hate to see him languish. So if you could, please give me/us a clearer idea of what you think your posting will be like in the coming weeks.

GM: I understand why you want to know. The main reason I am saying I can be more active now is I am no longer working sun up to sun down, with only going home to sleep. However, I am playing the catch up game as I put all of my other work aside to finish this super project that I worked on.. Meaning, while I am no longer staying all day at work, I am still putting in 10+ hours to ensure that I am getting up to date ASAP.

The good news is that this game is half over, as this was written to be a quick game. Hopefully before I have to start my second super project in April, we can warp this game up.

The group moves forward, taking their time and looking for any clues. Both Lu and Thiera look for anything of help as they continue.

Finally, after another 20 minutes of looking around, the trail seems to end at an intersection of three sewer lines, each branching off in different directions. This seems to be a heavy intersection, as many trails lead to different areas.

Qik

First Post
Upon arriving at the intersection, Ni puts his hands on his hips in an exaggerated display of frustration. "See anything, Lu?" he asks his eidolon, as Lu searches about for the tracks they'd been following. Not content just to stand there, Ni gives his eidolon an encouraging pat on the back, with a little magic to boot.

[sblock=Actions/OOC]Ni casts Guidance on Lu (+1 on a d20 roll); Lu uses Survival to look for the trail.

Thanks for bringing us up to speed, js.[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil

Lumoi'es

mazzoli

First Post
Thiera sees Lu attempting to usurp her place in the group again and confidently steps up to try her hand at either finding the trail or helping Lu look for it.

[sblock=OOC]*shakes fist* Stealing my position again!
Edit: Victorious again![/sblock]
[sblock=Combat Stats]Initiative: +3
Max HP: 11 Current HP: 11
AC: 15 Touch AC: 13 FF AC: 12
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Ref: +5 Will: +1
Speed: 20'
Resistances: 5/Cold, 5/Electric, 5/Fire

Main Hand: Longbow
Off Hand: -[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Ni shakes his head sadly as Lu is once again outdone by Thiera's expertise. "There, there, buddy," he says, patting his eidolon consolingly on the back, "can't win 'em all."

Lu shoots Thiera an expression that reads, come on lady, cut me a break.

[sblock=OOC]Hah![/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil

Lumoi'es

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Perhaps we should consider deploying the meat before we go too much further. As much as I dislike the idea of multiple visitors, at least right now, we can be fairly certain the area to our back is clear. We may not have even that comfort later." Thuvian speaks quietly as he keeps his crossbow armed and ready.

Drakhar

First Post
Xerik remained quiet after the battle and while they continued to follow the tracks. Upon reaching the intersection and listening to Thiera and Ni, with Lu's help, try to find any sign of the badger, he decides to do a little scouting of his own, silently moving down the middle branch a ways to check for any signs of danger or clues as to the badger's location.

OOC: Apologies, I have been playing Mass Effect 3 since tuesday and hadn't noticed we were updating again.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Xerik
Initiative: +6
AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads