[LPF]Run Away - Page 10





Thread: [LPF]Run Away

  1. #91
    She whispers back, "Quiet and dirty down here. Come on down."

    Arianna drags the end of the rope to the side just a bit, then plants her foot squarely on the end of the rope to steady it while she draws the speargun and loads it again, watching the tunnel for surprises. If they want to draw the rope up for a harness, she will step off.

 

  • #92
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    "Got it," Ni whispers back before turning to the others. Slightly embarrassed, he asks, "Mind helping me help Lu down?"

    OOC
    Lower Lu down first, then Ni can go. Ni'll cast Light on his monocle on the way down.
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #93
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore mazzoli
    Thiera decides that she's likely strong enough to assist, and moves to help lower Lu into the sewers if nobody else steps up.

  • #94
    Thuvian knows full well he lacks the necessary strength to aid in lowering Lu, so he steps back to make room for those who can help.

  • #95
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pincourt
    Posts
    297
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Drakhar
    Xerik waits for Lu to be lowered down into the sewer before speaking up again, noticing Ni moving towards the rope next. "If you don't mind Master Ni, I'd like to go down and start looking around without a large light source revealing our presence to anything that might be down there"

    Mini Stats

    Xerik
    Initiative: +6
    AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 9 Current: 9
    CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
    Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

    Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier

  • #96
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    Ni shrugs. "Sure. But I'll be needing to use the light eventually, otherwise I won't be of much use."

    Spoiler:
    To clarify: Ni'll cast Light on his monocle's rope; should keep from blinding him.
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #97
    As more people continue to climb down, those already below keep their eyes peeled for any unnatural movements. Lu was by far the trickiest to get down, but eventually everyone is safely down in the sewers.

    The light that gleams from Ni's monocle lights the way for those who need the light, but those who do not need it can see that this particular sewer goes forward about 100' feet before turning sharply to the right. Going behind you, you can see a similar path going about 50', but slowly turning to the right.

    Dungeonerring

    DC 15: You can tell that the sewers were built to mimic some of the roads above, with the extensions in both directions following a similar path on Venza's streets above.

  • #98
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    Ni huffs a bit as he gets his bearings; he doesn't seem to mind the smell. "See any sign of any badger-friend, Lu, me boy?" Lu sniffs around obligingly.

    Actions
    Lu uses Survival to search for tracks/signs of life/etc.
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #99
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore mazzoli
    Thiera also looks around for signs of the dire badger, including hair, leavings and possibly scrapes in soft stones from its claws.

    OOC
    Take that Lu!

    Combat Stats

    Initiative: +3
    Max HP: 11 Current HP: 11
    AC: 15 Touch AC: 13 FF AC: 12
    CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Ref: +5 Will: +1
    Speed: 20'
    Resistances: 5/Cold, 5/Electric, 5/Fire

    Main Hand: Nocked Longbow
    Off Hand: -
    Last edited by mazzoli; Thursday, 9th February, 2012 at 04:23 AM.

  • #100
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    Ni watches Thiera study the passageway diligently. He taps his eidolon on the shoulder. "You should learn from her, Lu, I mean, you know what you're doing, but she really knows what she's doing, I mean, really, look at her search! The thoroughness! The diligence!"

    Lu shakes its head slightly, nonplussed.

    OOC
    mazzoli: Hah!

    If it helps any, count Lu's roll as an Aid Another to Thiera's.
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •