[LPF]Run Away - Page 11


What's on your mind?

Thread: [LPF]Run Away

  1. #101
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore mazzoli
    Thiera silently basks in Ni's praise and makes sure to do her best for Lu's benefit.

    OOC
    You can't bring in a scab to do my job. I've got my Ranger's Union card somewhere around here...

 

  • #102
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pincourt
    Posts
    298
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Drakhar
    Xerik left those with the skills for it look for tracks to find spot, and instead did what he did best, started skulking, keeping an eye open for any potential traps or dangers.

    Mini Stats

    Xerik
    Initiative: +6
    AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 9 Current: 9
    CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
    Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

    Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier

  • #103
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,643
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    "Do we want to pull out the stinky meat now to attract Spot's attention, or later? I am sure it will attract the attention of many things down here."

  • #104
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    sunshadow21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,706
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore sunshadow21
    My communities:

    Thuvian sticks to the middle of the group, his crossbow loaded and ready. A small snake rests on his shoulder, watching the area around them.

  • #105
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Satin Knights View Post
    "Do we want to pull out the stinky meat now to attract Spot's attention, or later? I am sure it will attract the attention of many things down here."
    Ni considers Arianna's question. "Humph. Well, I can see the advantages of either course of action. Pulling it out now might save us time and energy searching heedlessly, but like you say, it may cause us more trouble."

    Ni gestures to Thiera and Lu as they continue their search for signs of traffic. "I say we see if they turn up something. If so, I'd vote to follow the trail with the meat concealed. If not, pulling the out the bait would seem to be our best bet."

    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #106
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    With both Lu and Thiera searching for a trail amoung the mess, it takes some time to find any sort of markings. The sewage water did a nice job of clearing the floor daily of any markings, but the walls still showed the signs of creatures with large enough claws running down the hallways. Both Lu and Thiera, looking in separate spots, look up forward at the same spot. Lu sort of points in the direction, but Thiera says "That way"

  • #107
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    Ni rubs the top of Lu's head fondly, while Lu contently munches on an apple core he picked up during the search. "Right - let's go, then."


    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #108
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore mazzoli
    Thiera is content to watchfully stick near the rear of the group, alert for any danger, her duties thus far satisfactorily carried out.

    Combat Stats

    Initiative: +3
    Max HP: 11 Current HP: 11
    AC: 15 Touch AC: 13 FF AC: 12
    CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Ref: +5 Will: +1
    Speed: 20'
    Resistances: 5/Cold, 5/Electric, 5/Fire

    Main Hand: Nocked Longbow
    Off Hand: -

  • #109
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pincourt
    Posts
    298
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Drakhar
    Xerik kept himself near the front of the group, keeping an eye out for any potential dangers that might be lurking in the shadows.

    Mini Stats

    Xerik
    Initiative: +6
    AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 9 Current: 9
    CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
    Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

    Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier
    Last edited by Drakhar; Monday, 13th February, 2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: stat block

  • #110
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,643
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    Alongside Lu, with her speargun in hand, Arianna takes the lead in moving down the tunnel.
    mini-stats

    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 17
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
    MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
    MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none


    Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
    . . .... . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds, (in scarf)
    . . . . .... . . . . . 1 potion of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (backpack)
    .......................1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (50 charges)
    .......................1 wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges)
    Loot chosen: 1 vial of Acid (in scarf), 50 GP payment

    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
    . Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
    1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
    1st Level: Memorized Bless, Divine Favor, Longstrider(d)
    Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing
    Interrupt Abilities: Move HP from Arianna (real) to Teq (temp) to keep above zero

    Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 19
    CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
    MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
    MW Darkwood Speargun +3, d8
    Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
    Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
    Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (1.8 hours)
    In hand: Speargun

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •