[LPF]Run Away - Page 12




Thread: [LPF]Run Away

  1. #111
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778

    Ignore jackslate45
    GM: I will try to get a map ready for tomorrow.. Most likely Wednesday

    Rat Swarm
    40' in space
    Lu--Arianna
    Ni--Xerik
    Thiera--Thuvian



    As the group continues on, the ambient sounds of the sewer seem to press around you. The dropping of water. The splash of your boots as you march along. The sound of breathing between your compaions. The sqeak of a mouse. The sqeak of a second mouse. A third...

    Those out front can see the writhing mass of hundreds and hundreds of rats, crawling on the walls, swiming in the water, all coming towards one thing: Your Party.


    Init

    Round 1
    Arianna
    Lu
    Rat Swarm
    Everyone Else


    Combat Information

    Good Guys
    Code:
    Ni: 16/16
    Lu 11/11
    Arianna: 17(11)/17(11)
    Thuvian: 12/12
    Thiera: 11/11
    Xerik: 9/9
    
    Conditions in effect: Mage Armor(Lu, Ariana, Thuvian)
    
    Spells Cast:
    Bad Guys:
    Code:
    Rat Swarm

 

  • #112
    Seeing the mass of rats coming down the tunnel first, Arianna instinctively lets the spear bolt fly and shouts "Rats at forty feet!" while reloading quickly.
    actions
    std fire weapon in hand, free shout, move action reload
    mini-stats
    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 17
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
    MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
    MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none


    Consumables: 37 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
    . . .... . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds, (in scarf)
    . . . . .... . . . . . 1 potion of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (backpack)
    .......................1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (50 charges)
    .......................1 wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges)
    Loot chosen: 1 vial of Acid (in scarf), 50 GP payment

    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
    . Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
    1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
    1st Level: Memorized Bless, Divine Favor, Longstrider(d)
    Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing
    Interrupt Abilities: Move HP from Arianna (real) to Teq (temp) to keep above zero

    Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 19
    CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
    MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
    MW Darkwood Speargun +3, d8
    Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
    Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
    Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (1.8 hours)
    In hand: Speargun

  • #113
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    Lu hesitates a moment and then charges forward into the swarm in a perhaps-desperate attempt to protect its master.

    Actions
    Lu'll charge 40' to the swarm and full attack; not sure if it'll actually work, but if not, the swarm'll either pass by him or settle onto him, buying us some time.

    Lu's attack is +2/AC -2 from the charge. EDIT: Ah, shoot, forgot to add the +2 from charge to the attack. Should be 13/13/20.
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #114
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778

    Ignore jackslate45
    GM: I unfortunately only have about an hour to update, so I am sorry for the lack of maps. I will get one up over the weekend (if combat is not already over by then). Lu is starting to get consumed by the swarm.

    Rat Swarm
    RLU Swarm
    35' in space
    XX--Arianna
    Ni--Xerik
    Thiera--Thuvian



    Arianna's shot does nothing to the on comming swarm, as they keep on coming. Lu bravely charges forward, only getting a few with his sharp claw.

    The Rat swarm moves forward, biting and gnashing as Lu as they start to nibble on the exotic creature. ( 2 Fort Save for Lu vs DC 12, one for disease, the other for distraction)


    Init

    Round 1-> 2
    Rat Swarm
    Everyone


    Combat Information

    Good Guys
    Code:
    Ni: 16/16
    Lu 8/11
    Arianna: 17(11)/17(11)
    Thuvian: 12/12
    Thiera: 11/11
    Xerik: 9/9
    
    Conditions in effect: Mage Armor(Lu, Ariana, Thuvian)
    
    Spells Cast:
    Bad Guys:
    Code:
    Rat Swarm 2 DMG

  • #115
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247

    Ignore mazzoli
    Having drawn her bow the moment Arianna shouted, Thiera looses an almost certainly ineffectual arrow toward the swarm. She then reaches into her pack for the acid flask that Dellrian so thoughtfully provided.

    Action
    Fire arrow at swarm, use move action to get out acid flask

  • #116
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pincourt
    Posts
    298

    Ignore Drakhar
    Xerik looked at the swarm and quickly realized his weapons were not going to be that effective in this fight, so he also reached inside his pack and brought out the vial of acid they had each been given. "Careful Lu!" He shouted before tossing his vial towards the swarm.

    actions
    Move action to draw vial, free action to yell at Lu, Standard to throw


    Mini Stats

    Xerik
    Initiative: +6
    AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 9 Current: 9
    CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
    Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

    Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier

  • #117
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    Ni frowns at the sight of Xerik chucking a vial of acid towards Lu, but he also knows there's little option. Besides, the gnome is always disposed to looking on the bright side. "Ahh, nothing to worry about - it would take a lot to damage Lu permanently. A lot a lot!" This last phrase is punctuated by the hurling of his own acid vial, which flies towards the rat-covered Lu, but veers errantly along its flight path.

    Lu, meanwhile, deals valiantly with the rats' initial onslaught, despite the acid vials flying towards him.

    Actions
    Ni: 5' step forward, Move: draw acid flask, Standard: throw it at the square Lu is in. Given that splash weapon range is 10', that should be a -3 penalty, or a net of +1.
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #118
    Thuvian waits to launch his own flask to see if it is required to take down the swarm. If it proves to be required, he'll launch it, otherwise, he'll hold onto it for future crises.

    Thuvian's mini stats

    Thuvian Darklight
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 17 Touch)
    HP: 12 Current: 12
    CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +4(6 vs illusions)

    Current Weapon: Light Crossbow (+4/1d8)
    Notable Effects: Mage Amor

    Binding Darkness, +4 ranged touch attack, 6/day, 6 left
    Darkness 1/day
    Spells Remaining
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation
    1st Level: Color Spray, Obscuring Mist, Silent Image, Vanish
    Last edited by sunshadow21; Saturday, 18th February, 2012 at 09:11 PM.

  • #119
    Seeing as Lu has them distracted at a distance and not rushing the party, Arianna takes another shot at the rodents, trying to skewer more of the little buggers.
    actions
    std: shoot, move reload
    mini-stats

    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 17
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
    MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
    MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none


    Consumables: 36 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
    . . .... . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds, (in scarf)
    . . . . .... . . . . . 1 potion of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (backpack)
    .......................1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (50 charges)
    .......................1 wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges)
    Loot chosen: 1 vial of Acid (in scarf), 50 GP payment

    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
    . Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
    1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
    1st Level: Memorized Bless, Divine Favor, Longstrider(d)
    Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing
    Interrupt Abilities: Move HP from Arianna (real) to Teq (temp) to keep above zero

    Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 19
    CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
    MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
    MW Darkwood Speargun +3, d8
    Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
    Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
    Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (1.8 hours)
    In hand: Speargun

  • #120
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778

    Ignore jackslate45
    GM: Temprary Map:
    Rat Swarm
    RLU Swarm
    35' in space
    XX--Arianna
    Ni--Xerik
    Thiera--Thuvian

    Lu to finish the PC's Actions.

    The rest of the party laucnhes a variety of attacks, from arrows to acid. Thiera's arrow manages to get a couple of the creatures, but Xerik's, Ni's, and Thuvian's acids dont get as many as the wanted. Thuvian's is stopped by a wall some feet away, and burns a couple more due to the spalsh effect of the acid. The same happens to Xerik's miss, splashing at the wall in front of the swarm, and singing Lu with the splash. Ni's hits the other side of the wall, still getting a little bit of the swarm. Arianna's shot skewers an already dead rat, and does nothing to effect the swarm.


    Init

    Round 1-> 2
    Rat Swarm
    Everyone

    Combat Information

    Good Guys
    Code:
     Ni: 16/16
     Lu 7/11
     Arianna: 17(11)/17(11)
     Thuvian: 12/12
     Thiera: 11/11
     Xerik: 9/9
     
     Conditions in effect: Mage Armor(Lu, Ariana, Thuvian)
     
     Spells Cast:
    Bad Guys:
    Code:
     Rat Swarm 10 DMG
    Last edited by jackslate45; Saturday, 18th February, 2012 at 04:06 PM.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •