[LPF]Run Away - Page 14


What's on your mind?

Thread: [LPF]Run Away

  1. #131
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,642
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    Arianna

    "Just a sec. I got this... itch. Ugh." With a wave of her hand she sends Teq away for the moment. Sighing as she scratches her back. "That's better." She spends a bit of time calling Teq back from the outer planes. "An itch between two skins is just so annoying. Ok. Ready" as she takes the lead again next to Lu.
    mini-stats
    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 25/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 25
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +7 . . Move 10'
    MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
    MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none


    Consumables: 35 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
    . . .... . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds, (in scarf)
    . . . . .... . . . . . 1 potion of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (backpack)
    .......................1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (48 charges)
    .......................1 wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges)
    Loot chosen: 1 vial of Acid (in scarf), 50 GP payment

    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt, Guidance
    . Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
    1st Level: 3/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Shield
    1st Level: Memorized Bless, Divine Favor, Longstrider(d)
    Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing
    Interrupt Abilities: Move HP from Arianna (real) to Teq (temp) to keep above zero

    Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +12, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +1, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 25/20, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 25/20, Current AC: 19
    CMB +6, CMD 17, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +7 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +6, d4+6
    MW Longspear +7, d8+6 with 10' reach
    MW Darkwood Speargun +4, d8
    Dagger +6, d4+4 or thrown +3, d4+4
    Jolt +3, d3, RTA spell
    Active Enhancements: Evasion, Mage Armor (1.7 hours)
    In hand: Speargun

 

  • #132
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore mazzoli
    Thiera silently follows along with the rest of the party attentive for any danger. She thanks Pascal that the swarm of rodents was dispersed so easily.

    OOC
    I'm still kicking. You're not getting rid of me that easily.

    Combat Stats
    Initiative: +3
    Max HP: 11 Current HP: 11
    AC: 15 Touch AC: 13 FF AC: 12
    CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Ref: +5 Will: +1
    Speed: 20'
    Resistances: 5/Cold, 5/Electric, 5/Fire

    Main Hand: Longbow
    Off Hand: -

  • #133
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    As Ni and Lu press ahead, the pair scan the darkness for any signs of vermin or the object of their pursuit.

    OOC
    Glad you're still with us, mazzoli!

    @jackslate45 - I don't mean to be bothersome here, as I know firsthand that posting rates can ebb and flow, but I did want to check and see if this is going to be more or less the rate of things for the foreseeable future. As is, the game has all but entirely lost the wind in its sails, and as Ni is my only currently-active PC, I kind of hate to see him languish. So if you could, please give me/us a clearer idea of what you think your posting will be like in the coming weeks.
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #134
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Qik View Post
    @jackslate45 - I don't mean to be bothersome here, as I know firsthand that posting rates can ebb and flow, but I did want to check and see if this is going to be more or less the rate of things for the foreseeable future. As is, the game has all but entirely lost the wind in its sails, and as Ni is my only currently-active PC, I kind of hate to see him languish. So if you could, please give me/us a clearer idea of what you think your posting will be like in the coming weeks.
    GM: I understand why you want to know. The main reason I am saying I can be more active now is I am no longer working sun up to sun down, with only going home to sleep. However, I am playing the catch up game as I put all of my other work aside to finish this super project that I worked on.. Meaning, while I am no longer staying all day at work, I am still putting in 10+ hours to ensure that I am getting up to date ASAP.

    The good news is that this game is half over, as this was written to be a quick game. Hopefully before I have to start my second super project in April, we can warp this game up.


    The group moves forward, taking their time and looking for any clues. Both Lu and Thiera look for anything of help as they continue.

    Finally, after another 20 minutes of looking around, the trail seems to end at an intersection of three sewer lines, each branching off in different directions. This seems to be a heavy intersection, as many trails lead to different areas.

  • #135
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    Upon arriving at the intersection, Ni puts his hands on his hips in an exaggerated display of frustration. "See anything, Lu?" he asks his eidolon, as Lu searches about for the tracks they'd been following. Not content just to stand there, Ni gives his eidolon an encouraging pat on the back, with a little magic to boot.

    Actions/OOC
    Ni casts Guidance on Lu (+1 on a d20 roll); Lu uses Survival to look for the trail.

    Thanks for bringing us up to speed, js.
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #136
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore mazzoli
    Thiera sees Lu attempting to usurp her place in the group again and confidently steps up to try her hand at either finding the trail or helping Lu look for it.

    OOC
    *shakes fist* Stealing my position again!
    Edit: Victorious again!

    Combat Stats
    Initiative: +3
    Max HP: 11 Current HP: 11
    AC: 15 Touch AC: 13 FF AC: 12
    CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Ref: +5 Will: +1
    Speed: 20'
    Resistances: 5/Cold, 5/Electric, 5/Fire

    Main Hand: Longbow
    Off Hand: -

  • #137
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,642
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    Arianna stands guard while the others try to decipher who went where from the tracks.

  • #138
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    Ni shakes his head sadly as Lu is once again outdone by Thiera's expertise. "There, there, buddy," he says, patting his eidolon consolingly on the back, "can't win 'em all."

    Lu shoots Thiera an expression that reads, come on lady, cut me a break.

    OOC
    Hah!
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #139
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    sunshadow21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,706
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore sunshadow21
    My communities:

    "Perhaps we should consider deploying the meat before we go too much further. As much as I dislike the idea of multiple visitors, at least right now, we can be fairly certain the area to our back is clear. We may not have even that comfort later." Thuvian speaks quietly as he keeps his crossbow armed and ready.

  • #140
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pincourt
    Posts
    298
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Drakhar
    Xerik remained quiet after the battle and while they continued to follow the tracks. Upon reaching the intersection and listening to Thiera and Ni, with Lu's help, try to find any sign of the badger, he decides to do a little scouting of his own, silently moving down the middle branch a ways to check for any signs of danger or clues as to the badger's location.


    OOC: Apologies, I have been playing Mass Effect 3 since tuesday and hadn't noticed we were updating again.



    Mini Stats

    Xerik
    Initiative: +6
    AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 9 Current: 9
    CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
    Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

    Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •