[LPF]Run Away - Page 15


What's on your mind?

Thread: [LPF]Run Away

  1. #141
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshadow21 View Post
    "Perhaps we should consider deploying the meat before we go too much further. As much as I dislike the idea of multiple visitors, at least right now, we can be fairly certain the area to our back is clear. We may not have even that comfort later." Thuvian speaks quietly as he keeps his crossbow armed and ready.
    Ni's face communicates his sudden recollection of their employer's other aid. "Oh! Right! The stinky meat! Yes, let's, better they come to us than us to them, eh, even though you're right in that it could be potentially problematic if we're inundated with hungry sewer-dwellers, but then again, what else are our options, I certainly don't feel like wandering through these sewers all day, I've got bigger fish to fry, that's how the saying goes, right?"

    Lu munches on a bit of orange rind, nonplussed.

    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

 

  • #142
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    Xerik's foray ahead finds little in the department of evidence of badgers, let a lone any sort of evidence. Upon closer inspection, it appears that something recently came by and cleaned up whatever tracks there were down this path. The stone on the edges of the murky water certainly looks cleaner, and for the first time since entering the sewer he can see the outlines of his shoes.

    Thankfully, his exploration was not in vein. After a moments research by the tracking duo, Lu sniffed at something that smelled stronger than most. Thiera, noticing it as well, looks down at what it was.

    A rat, half eaten and rotting almost as bad as the "gift" from your employer, lies at the entrance to one of the lines. Starting down this hallway a bit, Thiera is able to pick back up the trail of the badger. By looking at the trail, it looks like this one was much more recent.

  • #143
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    "Excellent!" exclaims Ni, patting his eidolon on the back. After staring at his palm a moment, he turns and gives Thiera a pat as well, in an effort to spread the praise equally. Lu shoots Thiera a look that suggests the tempered eidolon is getting increasingly jealous of the attention its master is giving her, intended or no.

    His glowing monocle cord dangling from his face as he peers into the darkness, Ni says, "Let's proceed, ladies and gentlemen and mer-lizard-esque folk!"

    OOC: Ready to roll.

    Edit: Hehe - that's a pun in this hobby.
    *cue groans*

    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #144
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,651
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    Now that the expert trackers have picked the path to walk, Arianna takes lead again for the travel down the tunnel. She keeps a sharp eye out for trouble above or below the water line.
    mini-stats
    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 25/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 25
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +7 . . Move 10'
    MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
    MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none


    Consumables: 35 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
    . . .... . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds, (in scarf)
    . . . . .... . . . . . 1 potion of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (backpack)
    .......................1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (48 charges)
    .......................1 wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges)
    Loot chosen: 1 vial of Acid (in scarf), 50 GP payment

    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt, Guidance
    . Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
    1st Level: 3/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Shield
    1st Level: Memorized Bless, Divine Favor, Longstrider(d)
    Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing
    Interrupt Abilities: Move HP from Arianna (real) to Teq (temp) to keep above zero

    Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +12, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +1, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 25/20, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 25/20, Current AC: 19
    CMB +6, CMD 17, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +7 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +6, d4+6
    MW Longspear +7, d8+6 with 10' reach
    MW Darkwood Speargun +4, d8
    Dagger +6, d4+4 or thrown +3, d4+4
    Jolt +3, d3, RTA spell
    Active Enhancements: Evasion, Mage Armor (1.5 hours)
    In hand: Speargun

  • #145
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore mazzoli
    Confident that she is carrying her weight in the party Thiera follows Arianna deeper into the sewers, ready for any trouble that may come her way.

    Combat Stats
    Initiative: +3
    Max HP: 11 Current HP: 11
    AC: 15 Touch AC: 13 FF AC: 12
    CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Ref: +5 Will: +1
    Speed: 20'
    Resistances: 5/Cold, 5/Electric, 5/Fire

    Main Hand: Longbow
    Off Hand: -

  • #146
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    The Path you've taken is clearly on the right track. Not only is the trail fresh, Thiera estimates it to be mere hours old. Even as you progress forward, those of you who do not need the light to see notice that the tunnel turns sharply again to the right.

    GM: Perception checks for all.

  • #147
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    Whistling softly to himself as the group traverses the sewer passage, Ni keeps an eye out. Lu joins in to occasionally make it a duet.

    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +4
    HP:11/11
    AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #148
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,651
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    Arianna tries to keep a watchful eye, but the flies and bugs down here distract her.

  • #149
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    sunshadow21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,706
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore sunshadow21
    My communities:

    Thuvian keeps his crossbow armed as he walks quietly.

  • #150
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore mazzoli
    Thiera quickly takes stock of her surroundings.

    Combat Stats
    Initiative: +3
    Max HP: 11 Current HP: 11
    AC: 15 Touch AC: 13 FF AC: 12
    CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Ref: +5 Will: +1
    Speed: 20'
    Resistances: 5/Cold, 5/Electric, 5/Fire

    Main Hand: Longbow
    Off Hand: -

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •