[LPF]Run Away - Page 16





Thread: [LPF]Run Away

  1. #151
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pincourt
    Posts
    295
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Drakhar
    Xerik remained quiet, but kept his eyes out for anything out of the ordinary.

 

  • #152
    The sound of a roar of fury is heard, echoing out through the sewer. Somewhere, it seems that a heated battle is going on, with one side clearly at a significant advantage over the other. The roar stopped as quickly as it begin, and only the ambient sound is the sound of dripping water and splashing feet.

    Ni, Nora, Xerik

    Even as you hear the echo fade out, something seems wrong. You hear, much to your nerves, that there are clearly sounds of feet hitting the water at a run, coming closer in your direction. It seems to be coming from the tunnel ahead, and its getting closer, and closer...

    You think you have only seconds to act. Better make it count.



    Combat Stats

    Surprise round:
    Ni
    Nora
    Xerik



  • #153
    "Methinks that something else may have found our target, and decided it was not an encounter they wanted to continue." As Nora hisses a warning, Thuvian backs up to the wall of the sewer as he prepares to cast a spell.

  • #154
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    Hearing the sound of a figure rushing towards them, Ni makes the split-second decision to err on the side of caution. If it turns out to be the wrong thing to do, I can always buy the chap a beer later.

    "Somethinslippery!" he yells, waving his hands in a complicated flourish.

    Actions
    Cast Grease on the ground as far up ahead as possible.
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (1/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours), Grease (0/2 minutes)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +4
    HP:11/11
    AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #155
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pincourt
    Posts
    295
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Drakhar
    Xerik quickly looks around for a place to hide and prepares himself to attack whatever is approaching should it be dangerous.

    Actions
    Xerik moves to the side of the tunnel and makes a stealth check to hide


    Mini Stats

    Xerik
    Initiative: +6
    AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 9 Current: 9
    CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
    Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

    Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier

  • #156
    GM: So, I get home ready to post the map, and it turns out my brother nuked my computer with a virus...

    However, with only one combatant, we don't need a map do we?


    Ni's grease spell hits the water, and somehow does not dissolve. But what it does do is cause the creature running to hit the grease at a full run, slide out of control, and SLAM right into the wall. A small glint of gold dances off in the light of Ni's light spell, and the form of a badger can be seen as it lies in the pool of excrement and filth. Xerik, not 10' away, holds his breath to some relief; the badger does not seem to have seen him.

    Spoiler:

    Round 1:
    You guys
    Spot


    Map

    Grease -- Grease
    Spot -- Grease
    10'
    Xerik
    25'
    Lu--Arianna
    Ni--Empty
    Thiera--Thuvian

  • #157
    Thuvian moves just close enough to reach out to the shadows surrounding the badger, trying to restrain the badger long enough for the others to calm it down. "I hope someone has that meat ready."

    actions
    move to within 30' of Spot.
    standard to use binding darkness

  • #158
    Arianna moves to the tunnel Spot just came out of in order to cut if off if he bolts. "Spot! Heel Spot! Heel Spot!"

    actions
    Free drop speargun, Move to block other tunnel, ready to grapple if Spot runs this way, free talking
    mini-stats
    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 25/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 25
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +7 . . Move 10'
    MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
    MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none


    Consumables: 35 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
    . . .... . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds, (in scarf)
    . . . . .... . . . . . 1 potion of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (backpack)
    .......................1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (48 charges)
    .......................1 wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges)
    Loot chosen: 1 vial of Acid (in scarf), 50 GP payment

    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt, Guidance
    . Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
    1st Level: 3/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Shield
    1st Level: Memorized Bless, Divine Favor, Longstrider(d)
    Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing
    Interrupt Abilities: Move HP from Arianna (real) to Teq (temp) to keep above zero

    Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +12, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +1, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 25/20, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 25/20, Current AC: 19
    CMB +6, CMD 17, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +7 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +6, d4+6
    MW Longspear +7, d8+6 with 10' reach
    MW Darkwood Speargun +4, d8
    Dagger +6, d4+4 or thrown +3, d4+4
    Jolt +3, d3, RTA spell
    Active Enhancements: Evasion, Mage Armor (1.5 hours)
    In hand: none

  • #159
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    OOC
    I have to admit that I'm having a hard time choosing a coarse of action, which is why I was waiting to see what others did.

    Should we attempt to deal enough damage to Spot to knock him out? If so, than the choices for Ni's actions are straight ahead. Or are we trying to minimize the damage we inflict on him? If so, the choices on my end are foggier.

    Any input, from the players or the GM, would be appreciated.

  • #160
    OOC: Remember, he is a domesticated animal. Handle animal checks can be used untrained as Charisma Checks.

    Also, Dellrian's gift was not only a way to call the creature. It is his favorite food. Maybe it will help?

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •