[LPF]Run Away

Qik

First Post
[sblock=ooc]That'll teach me to not put any ranks in Handle Animal....

Thanks, js.

Edit: wait! I forgot I'd been saving Ni's speak with animals![/sblock]Ni slaps Lu on the rump, and, after taking the time to shoot its owner a glare, Lu obligingly moves forward. Ni follows behind Lu cautiously, and once they get a little closer, he clears his throat, twirls his hands, and, surprisingly, starts speaking it what could only be Badger. "Hiya, Spot. How ya doin'? Listen, we're not here to hurt you, we just want to get you out of this stinky sewer and get you back to your master. Whaddya say we head on back, eh? We brought snacks. And there's more where that came from!" His accent is a little thick, but he thinks that Spot can understand him.

Lu watches the badger leery-eyed.[sblock=Actions]Lu moves forward 15', Ni follows behind, taking a step to the right so that they're in the following position:
Lu XX
XX Ni

Ni casts "Speak with Animals" (using his gnome magic); Diplomacy Check on Spot. Lu readies an attack if Spot approaches aggressively.[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (1/3)

Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours), Grease (0/2 minutes)

Lumoi'es
HP:11/11
AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)[/sblock]

Last edited:

mazzoli

First Post
Admitting to herself that she's much more used to killing animals than trying to placate them, Thiera nonetheless attempts to calm Spot down.

[sblock=OOC]I know it's not a "wild" animal, but this should still work, right?[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat Stats]Initiative: +3
Max HP: 11 Current HP: 11
AC: 15 Touch AC: 13 FF AC: 12
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Ref: +5 Will: +1
Speed: 20'
Resistances: 5/Cold, 5/Electric, 5/Fire

Main Hand: Longbow
Off Hand: -[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I think the meat is in Ni's backpack, if I remember correctly. Since we don't need it stinky any more, Arianna will hit it with a Purify Food and Drink from a 10' distance when it comes out of the backpack. Otherwise, she is standing back, being as non-threatening as a demon can look.[/sblock]

Drakhar

First Post
Far more talented at talking to people then animals, Xerik chooses to remain silent and watch the badger, and should it try to make a run for it to be able to follow it.

[sblock=Actions]Ready an action to chase after Spot should he get away from us[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Xerik
Initiative: +6
AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier
[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I went back and scanned through the opening scene, and I don't think we specified who took the meat. We've all acted this round, anyway, so I'm happy to say it's in Ni's pack and have him pull it out at the start of next round if needed.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
The shadows fail to grapple the panicking spot, and he looks around in fear as the rest of the party starts advancing. His back hair starts advancing as the monstrous looking Arianna approaches. However, when the ranger calmly walked forward, eyes on Spot, he seemed to relax a little bit. Then, his eyes bulge as Ni starts speaking badger suddenly. The look of confusion continues as it pines in confusion. It glances angrily at Arianna before hunkering down

[sblock=Ni]
Ni, however, completely understand the pines in a whole new way:
"You, You speak? Don't believe! With moving bones! Yes! Along with her!" A glance up at Arianna before saying "NO! Don't believe it." and hunkers down low. You get the sense that he's not ready to attack yet.

[/sblock]
[sblock]
Round 2:
You guys
Spot
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
Grease -- Grease--Empty
Spot -- Grease--Arianna
10'
Xerik -- Thiera
5'
Thuvian -- Empty
Lu -- Empty
Empty -- Ni
[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
"Don't attack!" yells Ni to his companions with a gravity that his normally flighty nature would not suggest he had. "I don't think he wants to attack us. Try and show the same to him."

Cautiously, Ni speaks to Spot in the animal's tongue. "Yes, I do speak, though only for a short time. So we must make this quick! We don't mean to hurt you. Here, I'll prove it." As he speaks, the gnome slowly unshoulders his pack as unthreateningly as possible. Removing the wrapped hunk of meat, he unpackages it, and then holds it out in both hands for Spot to see. "See?" he says in badger-speak. "Snacks. Your master sent us with snacks. Why don't you have a nibble, and then we can all get out of this smelly-place, yes?" Ni hefts the meat once and then tosses it at Spot's feet.

[sblock=OOC]Considering I already rolled Diplomacy, I'm not sure if there's any other roll that would be appropriate here. Just let me know if there is.[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil

Lumoi'es

jackslate45

First Post
The badger sniffs the meat a few times before looking up at Ni and something back to him

[sblock=Ni]
"You...you meet master? He not dead from bones?"
[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Ni continues on in badger speak, hoping his body language shows his companions that he's encouraged the way things are going.

[sblock=Badger-speak]"No!" he says excitedly. "Your master is not dead. Me and my friends got rid of the Bones. Even her!" he says, gesturing at Arianna. "Your master is fine, except he's worried about you. He wants to see you, which is why he sent us!" [/sblock]Ni looks at Spot hopefully.

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil

Lumoi'es

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases