[LPF]Run Away - Page 18




+ Log in or register to post
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 217

Thread: [LPF]Run Away

  1. #171
    Arianna stands still, hands down and open.

 

  • #172
    Thuvian just quietly watches the area the badger came from to make sure nothing was following it.

  • #173
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247

    Ignore mazzoli
    Seeing that Ni has things well in hand Thiera calmly stands by and watches how he handles things. She shakes her head and wonders, as she often does when she sees magic handle situations so effectively, why she didn't study the arcane arts when she had the chance.

    Combat Stats
    Initiative: +3
    Max HP: 11 Current HP: 11
    AC: 15 Touch AC: 13 FF AC: 12
    CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Ref: +5 Will: +1
    Speed: 20'
    Resistances: 5/Cold, 5/Electric, 5/Fire

    Main Hand: Longbow
    Off Hand: -

  • #174
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pincourt
    Posts
    280

    Ignore Drakhar
    Like the others Xerik remains quiet and allows Ni to handle things, doing his best to appear passive to Spot so as not to alarm it.

  • #175
    After staring at Arianna for some time, Spot looks back at Ni and nods. The hair on his back settles down as he approaches Ni. He looks up expectantly at Ni, as though pleading something.

    Ni
    "Done with place. Want to leave. Dead man starting to stink."


    Combat

    Congrats, you calmed down Spot without having to harm him. This completes the combat.

  • #176
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    Ni's eyebrows shoot up at Spot's words, but first and foremost he reaches out cautiously and, if Spot seems willing, pets Spot on the head soothingly.

    Badgerspeak
    "Don't worry, we leave very soon."

    Looking up, Ni catches Arianna's eye and gestures beyond her to the tunnel Spot initially ran out of. "Spot says there's a dead man down here. Do you see a body down that way?"

    OOC
    Just wanted to say that I hope I didn't totally steal everyone's thunder with that maneuver. When we were attacked by the swarm, I had thought about trying to talk them down with Ni's Speak with Animals, but I realized it might come in handy when we encountered Spot. Had I remembered, I would have given everyone forewarning of my intentions.

    Again, I didn't mean to steal the show! It just seemed like a logical way to handle Spot.
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (1/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours), Grease (0/2 minutes)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +4
    HP:11/11
    AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #177
    Arianna slowly turns and searches for a dead body.

  • #178
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247

    Ignore mazzoli
    OOC
    Don't worry about stealing our thunder. It was a nifty maneuver and wrapped up our problem quickly and efficiently and I appreciate efficiency, in character and out.

  • #179
    It does not take long for Arianna to find what Spot was mentioning. A body, dead not long ago, causes an unbearable stench as the rest of the party gets closer. A single slash wound is all you found, but it apparently was enough to cause than to bleed out. You estimate that the victim was attacked by an undead monstrosity, and escaped to the sewer to rest. Doing so may have also killed him, however. The body is in too much decay to tell.

    Next to him lies a sack, somewhat damp but woven tightly as to prevent water from getting in. Opening it revelas a number of contents, including a number of gold and silver coins, a ruby stained by the filthy water, a very sharp and excellently made dagger, a stick carved with strange symbols , and a book marked "Sewer Myths and You: Do Cubes Actually Clean?" (MW Know Dungonerring Book).

    Loot

    Masterwork dagger
    Ruby worth 50 Gold
    5 Gold
    30 silver
    wand of comprehend languages (4 charges)
    MWK Knowledge Dungeoning +2 book

  • #180
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    Ni looks alarmed at the gruesome sight of the body. After a brief look around, he says, "Well listen, I do not mean to be uncouth here, or otherwise inappropriate, but would it be harmful to suggest that these items this fellow has would no longer be of use to him? I mean, as long as he's not going to be using them, someone might, right right?"

    Ni gives Spot a "I'm ready to go, too" look. "In any event, we'd best decide soon, I know ol' Spot is itching to get out of here."

    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (1/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours), Grease (0/2 minutes)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +4
    HP:11/11
    AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •