[LPF]Run Away

mazzoli

First Post
Seeing that Ni has things well in hand Thiera calmly stands by and watches how he handles things. She shakes her head and wonders, as she often does when she sees magic handle situations so effectively, why she didn't study the arcane arts when she had the chance.

[sblock=Combat Stats]Initiative: +3
Max HP: 11 Current HP: 11
AC: 15 Touch AC: 13 FF AC: 12
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Ref: +5 Will: +1
Speed: 20'
Resistances: 5/Cold, 5/Electric, 5/Fire

Main Hand: Longbow
Off Hand: -[/sblock]

Drakhar

First Post
Like the others Xerik remains quiet and allows Ni to handle things, doing his best to appear passive to Spot so as not to alarm it.

jackslate45

First Post
After staring at Arianna for some time, Spot looks back at Ni and nods. The hair on his back settles down as he approaches Ni. He looks up expectantly at Ni, as though pleading something.

[sblock=Ni]"Done with place. Want to leave. Dead man starting to stink."[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat]
Congrats, you calmed down Spot without having to harm him. This completes the combat.
[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Ni's eyebrows shoot up at Spot's words, but first and foremost he reaches out cautiously and, if Spot seems willing, pets Spot on the head soothingly.

[sblock=Badgerspeak]"Don't worry, we leave very soon."[/sblock]
Looking up, Ni catches Arianna's eye and gestures beyond her to the tunnel Spot initially ran out of. "Spot says there's a dead man down here. Do you see a body down that way?"

[sblock=OOC]Just wanted to say that I hope I didn't totally steal everyone's thunder with that maneuver. When we were attacked by the swarm, I had thought about trying to talk them down with Ni's Speak with Animals, but I realized it might come in handy when we encountered Spot. Had I remembered, I would have given everyone forewarning of my intentions.

Again, I didn't mean to steal the show! It just seemed like a logical way to handle Spot.[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (1/3)

Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours), Grease (0/2 minutes)

Lumoi'es
HP:11/11
AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)[/sblock]

mazzoli

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Don't worry about stealing our thunder. It was a nifty maneuver and wrapped up our problem quickly and efficiently and I appreciate efficiency, in character and out.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
It does not take long for Arianna to find what Spot was mentioning. A body, dead not long ago, causes an unbearable stench as the rest of the party gets closer. A single slash wound is all you found, but it apparently was enough to cause than to bleed out. You estimate that the victim was attacked by an undead monstrosity, and escaped to the sewer to rest. Doing so may have also killed him, however. The body is in too much decay to tell.

Next to him lies a sack, somewhat damp but woven tightly as to prevent water from getting in. Opening it revelas a number of contents, including a number of gold and silver coins, a ruby stained by the filthy water, a very sharp and excellently made dagger, a stick carved with strange symbols , and a book marked "Sewer Myths and You: Do Cubes Actually Clean?" (MW Know Dungonerring Book).

[sblock=Loot]
Masterwork dagger
Ruby worth 50 Gold
5 Gold
30 silver
wand of comprehend languages (4 charges)
MWK Knowledge Dungeoning +2 book
[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Ni looks alarmed at the gruesome sight of the body. After a brief look around, he says, "Well listen, I do not mean to be uncouth here, or otherwise inappropriate, but would it be harmful to suggest that these items this fellow has would no longer be of use to him? I mean, as long as he's not going to be using them, someone might, right right?"

Ni gives Spot a "I'm ready to go, too" look. "In any event, we'd best decide soon, I know ol' Spot is itching to get out of here."

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (1/3)

Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours), Grease (0/2 minutes)

Lumoi'es
HP:11/11
AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases