[LPF]Run Away

Drakhar

First Post
Xerik nods at Ni and does a quick look around for any closer exits then the one they had come in from. "I agree with Master Ni, leaving the items down here would be a waste of perfectly good things, so we might as well bring them with us. Although we should perhaps inform the authorities of the body so that they might properly identify it and inform those needing informing of their passing."

[sblock=OOC]No harm no foul, Xerik was built more for a traditional scouting and trap dealing role and less of a straight up combat role.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
A bit surprised at his own lack of response to either the body or the stench, Thuvian watches the scene with a strange detachment. I've been doing this adventuring stuff too long. Speaking aloud, "If we have no further business here, I concur that we should depart this smelly place; we should probably take the body at least as far as the surface, lest something else down here decides to make it lunch. I can try to do something about the smell." Thuvian casts Prestidigitation a couple times to see if he can't at least make the stench more bearable.

jackslate45

First Post
Suddenly, a laugh echo's throughout the caverns, followed by a howling agony unlike anything you have heard before. Clearly, it is the sound of someone getting tortured somewhere down in the sewers.

Spot yelps at the top of his voice and starts cowering, pining loudly in fear.

[sblock=Badgerspeak]
'Want to go want to go want to go want to go want to go". He keeps repeating this as the scream continues.
[/sblock]

GM:
Ah, the wonders of having two games in similar locations.

Spot clearly wants to leave, if it was not obvious. ;)

Qik

First Post
Ni's eyes bulge at Spot's fear.
[sblock=Badgerspeak]"We go!"[/sblock] Looking nervously at the others, he says, "While I'm not generally inclined to run away from the sound of distress, Spot here is at his wit's end at this point. We'd best be along!"

With that, the gnome hustles down the sewer corridor, with Lu out slightly ahead.

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (1/3)

Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours), Grease (0/2 minutes)

Lumoi'es
HP:11/11
AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)[/sblock]

mazzoli

First Post
Thiera glances at the rest of the party and shrugs, then makes to follow Ni.

[sblock=Combat Stats]Initiative: +3
Max HP: 11 Current HP: 11
AC: 15 Touch AC: 13 FF AC: 12
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Ref: +5 Will: +1
Speed: 20'
Resistances: 5/Cold, 5/Electric, 5/Fire

Main Hand: Longbow
Off Hand: -[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian lags behind a bit with his crossbow ready so as to make sure whatever is behind them doesn't suddenly appear, but otherwise, follows the group.

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna hangs at the back of the pack as well. Her stronger half wants to go fight, but she is protecting the others while they exit for now.[sblock=micro-stats]In hand: Dead body[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases