[LPF]Run Away

jackslate45

First Post
Leaving the sewer takes little time at all. Spot seems to know the way, and leads you forward towards where he (presumably) entered the sewer. Unlike the long drop where you entered, the floors tarts sloping upwards, eventually narrowing down to where you can only proceed in a single file line. For about 5 minutes you walk along the path, until you see a ray of light shining at the end of the dark path.

Not long after, you arrive at the entrance, and step out into the brilliant evening glow of Venza. From the appearance, it looks like you just crossed over into the Planks. People look at your party with raised eyebrows, but do not linger to look.

Spot, looking around for something, starts sniffing around, appearing to look for his master's scent somewhere. After about a minute he looks up confused at Ni, clearly thinking he can still talk to the gnome. It looks like he could not find a scent, and is relying on the party to find his way home.

Satin Knights

First Post
"Can one of you normalish looking folk help me take this guy to the White Cloaks? If I walk in by myself, it is going to be a fight."

With an aquan word, a splash of rain falls upon Arianna to wash away the bigger chunks of the sewer. "Thuvian, do you by chance have anything better to wash away this stench? I think we could all use a bit of cleaning. And Ni should probably take Spot back to the inn by his leash rather soon."

"Let's go after those screams. Someone else needs hurtin."

sunshadow21

Explorer
"I'm an illusionist, not a conjurer, I'm afraid, so we will just have to live with the stench." Thuvian tries to secure the attention of one of the passerbys to go get whatever passed as the authorities in this neighborhood.

Qik

First Post
Ni frowns at Spot, patting his head. "Sorry boy - time's up." In Sylvan, he adds, "I don't suppose you speak Sylvan, do you?" Spot simply blinks.

Switching back to Common: "No matter." Turning to the others, the gnome says, "How about you, your fight-picking suit, and Mister Thuvian Darkmood head over to the authorities whilst the rest of us take Spot to reunite with his master? We'll meet you back at the inn?"

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (1/3)

Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours), Grease (0/2 minutes)

Lumoi'es
HP:11/11
AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"Sounds good. We should probably go back to the same White Cloaks office we were at a couple hours ago." Looking around to get her bearings. "Now where was that?"

jackslate45

First Post
Trying to get a hold of someone somewhat hard. Most poeple took one look at your group, and immidatly looked away without comment and quickend step. Finally, Ni was able to convince an old man that yes, Arianna was suppsoed to look like that, and no, the tieflings with your group were there to help, and was greeted with the direction to both the White Cloak Office's where you first were, and the direction of the famous Dunn Wright Inn. Spot looks up eagerly at Ni, a look in his eyes saying he wants to go.

[sblock=Spot Group]
The trip to the Dunn Wright Inn seemed quicker than trying to find a sewer entrance. It also helped that as you got closer, Spot seemed to be able to smell his master, as he starts sniffing and moving forward at an alarming rate. Not fast enough that you need to chase him down, but the short legs of Ni were certainly working hard to keep up with the badger.

At last, the demon=head that signals the return to everyone's favorite Inn appears. Spot, finally able to smell his master's scent in full force, practically BOLTS to the front door, and SLAMS into it in an attempt to open the door. However, to no avail, the door refuses to open, and Spot lays on the ground, pinning from the (most certain) headache he caused on himself.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Dead Body Group]
Somehow, you ended up on the wrong side of the district barrier, as your walk is quite long. Finally, the familiar sight of the White Cloak's office is in sight.

As you open the door, the same greeter you saw ealier looks at you and says "Your back! Did you...is that a dead body?!" he says, shock in his face from seeing the decaying body being carried by the mermaid.
[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Ni hurries after Spot in an effort to prevent the animal from knocking itself out. "There you go, buddypalchap; no need to hurt yourself," he coos as he opens the door.

Ni follows in after Spot, with Lu trailing behind, munching on a bit of fern he nabbed from somewhere.

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna sets the body down gently on an available chair. "We don't know what killed him, but he seems to have been there a couple days. The pet was getting ancy, so the others left immediately to take him back to his master. Apparently you don't want to get a die er bad ger upset at you. He looked cuddly to me." as she smiles.

"Unless there is anything else, we will be going."

jackslate45

First Post
The greeter shakes his head, saying "No, um... I will have someone look into it. Thank you."

With that, the greeter stands up, and heads off into the back room. Moments later, a half elf and and a half orc come through the door, lift the body, and carry it into the back room. The greeter holds open the door for the pair, and sits back down.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases