[LPF]Run Away

jackslate45

First Post
The door to the back room opens, and there sits Dellrian, finishing the remains of dinner. He looks up as his door opens, and manages to say "Spot?" before the dire badger charges forward, jumps into the air, and knocks both the table, the remains of the dinner, and Dellrian to the floor. A laugh is heard from the tangled mess of badger fur and food splatter as Spot is reunited with his master at last.

Outside at the bar, Grog glares daggers over at the party, but goes back to what he is doing. For now.

Drakhar

First Post
Xerik simply shakes his head as he watches the reunion of master and pet. "I think you might be in trouble with the bar keep Master Ni, he doesn't look too pleased"

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna stops in a quiet alleyway on the way back to the DWI. Using several repeated castings of her drench cantrip, she takes a refreshing shower and washes the stench of the sewer out of her cloak and gear.

Showing up later than the rest, upon entering the inn, her group is not to be seen. Grog looks up, "Bak thare" as he points to the commotion in the back room.

Qik

First Post
Looking on in appreciation of such a pure demonstration of the master-pet relationship, Ni simply waves off Xerik's concern. "Nah, don't worry about Grog, he's a softy at heart. Let's just be sure to tip him good next time we purchase a round."

Turning to Lu, Ni pines, "Don't you remember when we used to be that close? What happened to us?" The felinephant shrugs, concentrating on finishing the fern he is chewing. Ni shakes his head. "Maybe we need a vacation or something. A chance to bond, to restore and bolster the master-eidolon relationship."

Lu harrumphs at the implication that Ni is his "master." Still, the fern maintains the majority of his attention.

Catching sight of Arianna, Ni over-emphatically waves her over. "Mistress Arianna! Good timing, we just got here ourselves, how went the dead body delivery?"

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (1/3)

Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours), Grease (0/2 minutes)

Lumoi'es
HP:11/11
AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna

"It was fairly easy. Twice now, I have carried a body across town and nobody seems to want to stop me." The demoness smiles a big toothy grin.

"The same guy was there at the desk again, so it was easy to drop the body off. They weren't used to that happening, but it is his problem now."

jackslate45

First Post
It takes a couple minutes to get Dellrian off the ground, and a couple more to get Spot to calm down enough so that he can freely talk to the group.

"I wanted to thank you again,for returning Spot to me. I was very concerned that he, well, gone rabid while he was down there. It makes me happy that no harm came to him, or to yourselves while you were down there."

He thinks for to himself for a second, than reaches around and takes off Spot's collar. He hands it over to whomever is willing to accept it, and says "Use this as the final payment for returning Spot. I am afraid that any sort of cash reward will be out of my league, but as that is real gems on that collar it should fetch quite a price."

GM:
That basically wraps up this little adventure. Feel free to role play yourselves away at this point, but I marked the end date of the adventure for today.

Qik

First Post
Wiping a tear away from his eye at the beautiful moment, Ni says, "Thank you, sir, that is quite generous of you. If I may speak for the others, we're just glad to have been able to reunite you two! I know he missed you," he adds with a wink. Ni hovers for a moment and then, deciding his work here is done, filters out into the main room of the Dunn Wright Inn, with Lu in tow.

OOC: Thanks for running this, js. Good luck with all your mad busy-ness.

Remove ads