[LPF]Run Away - Page 4




What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 217

Thread: [LPF]Run Away

  1. #31
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    "Maybe him and Lu'll become friends." Ni ponders this.

    "Good question, Lady Arianna."

    "And what's a 'Daylily'?"


    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
    CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4
    Perception: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells:
    - 0: Infinite
    - 1: 3/3

    Eidolon: Unsummoned
    HP:11/11
    Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
    CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons:
    - Bite:
    +3, 1d6+2
    - 2 Claws:
    +3, 1d4+2

 

  • #32
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    Dellrian smiles in earnest, saying "Excellent! I must admin, I was rather sure you would not want to do it. I am sure adventures such as yourself find it such boring work. Here, I have some things prepared for you."

    Dellrian pulls back out the rotten meat, and places it on the table. While still wrapped, it causes such a nasty smell. Dellrian reaches into his pockets, and pulled out 5 vials full of a greenish liquid, and a rather large bag that jingles slightly.

    "I have heard there are some nasty creatures do there. As such, I offer you these vials. I am told they are quite easy to use, simply throw them at the enemy. Also, as I know you are not going to enjoy getting such good clothes dirty, I had an advanced pay prepared. I hope that they these are useful to you? "
    Dellrian asks, clearly thinking he did too much again.

    GM: Each character gets an advanced pay of 50gp and an acid bottle. Unless you want to refuse him.

    EDIT: I will be mostly unavailable this weekend, due to a slightly emergency. I will try to update as I can.

  • #33
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    Ni looks excited. "Not a worry, fine sir: Lu always enjoys making new friends! And your items will be exceedingly useful; many thanks!"

    Ni seems ready to push off now; he's not the type that can stay sat in one place for very long.

    OOC: No worries, js; thanks for the head's up.
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
    CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4
    Perception: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells:
    - 0: Infinite
    - 1: 3/3

    Eidolon: Unsummoned
    HP:11/11
    Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
    CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons:
    - Bite:
    +3, 1d6+2
    - 2 Claws:
    +3, 1d4+2

  • #34
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pincourt
    Posts
    298

    Ignore Drakhar
    Xerik simply nods and snags one of the vials for himself, looking at the other members of his group. "I'm ready to go if you all are."

    He can't help but eye the bag, quite likely filled with more gold then he had ever had at one time, but he understood that if the half elf was right and there was dangerous things down in the sewers he would be trusting these people with his life, and so making a grab for the gold wouldn't be the smartest thing to do.

    OOC: No worries here

  • #35
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,617

    Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    Arianna (Mermaid Synthesist 1/Cleric of Tanager 1)

    "Daylily was someone I worked with once. His joy was in the battle and he had a special disdain for the softer methods we will need today."

    "Ok, for our new friends, these three blue vials" that she pulls out of her scarf, "are healing. If I fall over, feed me one of them. The red one will not wake me. If you fall over, I have wands and spells and the blessings of Tanager to stand you back up. If you are hurt and in danger of falling down, holler out before you fall. If I don't hear you I will probably be clawing and slashing and not notice. I like battle too. Oops. Fighting in the dark. Blue and red not enough. OK. The red one will be in the backpack." She makes sure the green acid vial is a different shape from the healing potions before tucking it away.

    "Once we are ready to head out the door, I will need a couple minutes to put on my suit. Eat up." pointing to the plate of fruit on the table and grabbing a couple more pieces for herself.


    "Sir, do you have a starting point where Spot went into the sewers? This is a big town."

    eventually before leaving the Inn
    Setting the scarf on the table, the mermaid stands on her tail and puts on her cloak. Drawing the hood up and over her face to be completely hidden. She starts singing in aquan and swaying rhythmically under the cloak. After a minute of growing intensity with the cloak rising, the singing fades. The blue demoness lifts the hood and grabs her scarf, backpack and weapons to strap on. Once they are in place, "Ready."
    mini-stats
    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 17
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
    MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
    MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none


    Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
    . . .... . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds,
    . . . . .... . . . . . 1 potion of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
    .......................1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (50 charges)
    .......................1 wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges)
    Loot chosen: 1 vial of Acid, 50 GP payment

    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
    . Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
    1st Level: 2/day, 0 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
    1st Level: Memorized Bless, Divine Favor, Longstrider(d)
    Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing
    Interrupt Abilities: Move HP from Arianna (real) to Teq (temp) to keep above zero

    Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 15
    CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
    MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
    MW Darkwood Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
    Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
    Active Enhancements:
    In hand: Claw/Claw

  • #36
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    sunshadow21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,706

    Ignore sunshadow21
    My communities:

    "Ah, yes, Daylily was quite energetic when it came to the art of combat. Let me grab my things real quick, and I shall be ready." Thuvian takes the acid flask, and his coins, quietly. At some point before leaving the Inn, he will go upstairs and come back down with his adventuring gear.

  • #37
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247

    Ignore mazzoli
    Thiera accepts her advance pay and an acid flask and stands.

    "Please allow me to go get my equipment in order."

    With that, she abruptly turns and heads upstairs to retrieve her gear from her room.

  • #38
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    Seeing the results of Arianna's summoning ritual, Ni hops up out of his chair, excited to show off his own methodology. "I can do that, too, see?"

    The gnome walks over to a table where two humans are conversing heatedly. "Sorry, chaps, don't mind me..." mumbles the gnome as he reaches up and tugs on the grimy table cloth, sending a mug resting on the table tipping wildly, on its way to falling over until its owner catches it.

    He turns to tell Ni off, but the gnome has already made his way to an empty table, where he separates two chairs and covers them, with a showman's flourish, with the grimy tablecloth. Ni then proceeds to circle the covered chairs, mumbling this way and that, until finally he grasps the cloth and tugs, yelling, in his best stage voice, "BEHOLD!"

    Standing where the chairs once were is, well, this amalgamation of a beast...



    It looks singly unimpressed at having been summoned.

    "OI!" yells Grog from behind the bar. "What happened to my CHAIRS?"

    Ni rubs his hairless chin thoughtfully. "Hmm, never really thought about that before..."

    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
    CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4
    Perception: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells:
    - 0: Infinite
    - 1: 3/3

    Eidolon: Summoned
    HP:11/11
    Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
    CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons:
    - Bite:
    +3, 1d6+2
    - 2 Claws:
    +3, 1d4+2

  • #39
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    Dellrian held his hands up at Grog's outcry, saying "I'll pay for the damages, Grog. Do not blame our excitable young friend here for wanting to show off a little. As for a place to start, I lost him in sewers somewhere underneath the Roses. There is a sewer entrance not far from the Venza Guard that I used to exit from. My recommendation is from there."

    He nods once at the rest of you, standing up and saying saying "I will be here for some time, so please let me know if you find anything or need me for anything more."

  • #40
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    "Well, if Lu was in the Hidden Path before I summoned him, and the chairs were here, then maybe the chairs are now somewhere in the Hidden Path..."

    Still pondering this problem, Ni hoists himself atop Lu and heads out the door, headed towards the Roses.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •