[LPF]Run Away

Drakhar

First Post
Xerik shakes his head, wondering just what he was getting himself into with these strangers who all seemed capable of summoning strange creatures. Rising to his feet he follows the others out and towards the Roses.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian just shakes his head as he heads at the gnome's antics up the stairs to get his things. Speaking quietly to Nora under his breath, "Well, at least we know who will be able to get the foe's attention."

Satin Knights

First Post
With the hood of her cloak up and hiding her face, so as not to cause a stir with the peasants on the street, Arianna heads outside and waits with the others in the street. Not knowing the 'dry side' of the city, she lets the others lead on to the 'Roses'.
[sblock=just before]Just before entering the sewer, Arianna will cast Mage Armor on her self for a 2 hour duration.[/sblock]

mazzoli

First Post
Thiera joins the party as they head out, silently lurking at the rear of the group while she lets those who know the city better decide the direction.

Qik

First Post
[sblock=Before the sewers...]Seeing Arianna cast her spell, Ni is once again inspired to copy the merwoman. "Pretty good thinking, that is, after all, we're almost guaranteed to run into trouble, so, as they say, better safe than sorry, eh?"

Ni casts Mage Armor on Lu.[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 3/3

Eidolon: Summoned
HP:11/11
Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

Drakhar

First Post
Xerik realized he didn't know much about his companions and their capabilities and this seemed like a better time to ask any questions he might have before it became a truly important issue. "Just a thought...but how are your eyes in the dark? If there really are dangerous creatures down there it might be best to not alert them to our presence with a torch or the like, myself I would much rather avoid any trouble, but if it does come down to a fight, I can hold my own for a bit just don't expect me to go toe-to-toe with anything."

mazzoli

First Post
Thiera responds to Xerik, "The dark suits me fine, though I am used to it being provided by the boughs of trees and not a dank artificial cave. I'm not sure the smell will agree with me as much as the lighting. I, too, will be able to help if combat becomes necessary." She grimly smiles, a slight curving of the lips that does not reach her eyes. "I shall endeavor not to hit any of you should matters become heated."

She decides that she should preempt any danger and ready her bow and nock an arrow, but not draw it, when they finally enter the sewers.

Qik

First Post
Ni shrugs. "I'm sorry to say that my eyes need some light to get my body around. I've got better sight than some, but it's not as good as you all's seems to be."

Ni pats his eidolon affectionately. "Lu here, on the other hand, can see like a charm in any conditions. He's happy to scrap, too, like Frau Arianna, here, and Lu can bounce back from just about anything given the proper duration of respite, so maybe they should take the lead." He turns to Arianna apologetically. "Not to make the decisions for you, marm, of course not, I wouldn't think it, only a thought, of course, only a thought."

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil

Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 3/3

Eidolon: Summoned
HP:11/11
Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
"Oh, don't fret the smell, lady Thiera - it's only as bad as your average Grak pit." Ni doesn't wait to see whether you know what a Grak is or not. "And I doubt you'll be in danger of hitting me - I'm so small! And small bodies make for evasive targets. Besides, I don't plan on being in between you and a suitable target, besides." He winks exaggeratedly.

[sblock=OOC]For order, I was thinking:
Lu--Arianna
Ni--Xerik
Thiera--Thuvian[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil

Spells: