[LPF]Run Away

Satin Knights

First Post
"Sixties! That's a turtle's age. You're not slow like a turtle. You are young and bold!" Shaking her head from culture shock, because it just doesn't seem right. "Grampa warned me the dry ones were weird."

jackslate45

First Post
As the group walks and talks, the scenery flies by. Row after row of shops, taverns, and people pass by you as you make your way towards the sewer entrance you were Before long, they are standing in front of the sewer entrance, not far from the White Cloak Barraks in the Roses. They can see a good deal of traffic coming in an out of it. In particular, a half elven man bolts into the building, knocking down a guard who was coming out at the same time.
GM: As Ni, Thuvian, and Arianna prepare themselves for the journey into the unknown, is there anyone else who wants to prepare before going down into the sewers?

Qik

First Post
Catching sight of the bolting half-elf, Ni says, "Oh, that doesn't look like publicly acceptable procedure. We should do something about him, shouldn't we?"

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

Lumoi'es
HP:11/11
AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
"If the White Cloaks have a problem with his actions, I am sure they would be able to do something about it."

"But..."

"If someone has been frightened by or complained about a bad gerr, they probably would have complained to the White Cloaks. Maybe someone should ask them."

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian actually breaks a thin smile as the gnome continues to be agitated. "Easy, now, no need to get overly excited. Your life must be admirably blessed to able to indulge in such levels of emotion without negative consequence. I, and I suspect many of the others here, have not had that luxury, and random comments, especially ones that touch on the positivity or negativity of darkness, tend to hit a sensitive nerve."

mazzoli

First Post
Thiera notices the commotion at the White Cloak Barracks and strains to figure out what she can about the situation as she removes her bow from her back and nocks an arrow.

Qik

First Post
Still watching the fleeing figure, Ni says, "Checking with those in Cloaks sounds good."

At Thuvian's comments, he blinks a few times, and then just waves his hand, no longer interested in what the wizard has to say.

"You know, I really think we should do something about that half-elf..." Ni catches Lu's eye, and the eidolon charges in to engage the flee-er.

[sblock=OOC]Not to jump the shark, but I can't see Ni standing by and watching someone flee from a watch station. Lu'll charge in, if he can, and full attack to deal nonlethal damage, if he can. I'll refrain from rolling until we have a better idea as to what is going on.[/sblock]
[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

Lumoi'es
HP:11/11
AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Drakhar

First Post
"May I just ask why everyone is so concerned with a man running into a guard barracks? More then likely he was recently robbed and is in a rush to report it, I see merchants act like that all the time" Xerik shakes his head at his companions odd behaviour, not bothered by the Gnomes comments one way or another.

OOC: Just wanted to point out that the Half-elf isn't fleeing from the guards rather is running into the building, so more then likely having Lu attack? Not a great idea

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Xerik
Initiative: +6
AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier
[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
"Oops! You're right!" Ni whistles sharply, and Lu screeches to a halt, confused. The gnome trots to catch up with the eidolon, and approaches the building.

OOC: Oops, indeed; my bad on that one. I kept reading it as though he was fleeing, not running into the building. Thanks for pointing that out.

mazzoli

First Post
"Upon considering it, there is the possibility that he could be running from a dire badger or something else related to the object of our search. It might behoove us to investigate before we head into the sewers."

OOC: I'm simply going off the principle of Chekhov's Gun here. I know it's metagaming a bit, but that detail doesn't really seem necessary unless there's some importance to it, and it shouldn't hurt to investigate.

Remove ads