[LPF]Run Away - Page 8




Thread: [LPF]Run Away

  1. #71
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jackslate45
    GM: You are free to believe what ever you wish. I will update tomorrow once I get the feel of where you guys are going to go.

 

  • #72
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    OOC: Well, me SK and Mazzoli all voted to check in at the White Cloak station, so that's majority right there...

  • #73
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jackslate45
    Thiera tries to listen in close as the guard who fell stands up, muttering something to himself that she could not quiet here.

    As the rest of the party enters the White Cloak building, an attendant walks forward towards the party, a questioning look in his eye. He looks around, a look of confusion and fear obvious in his face. He looks at the only "normal" looking person in the group and asks Ni "Um, how can the Venza Guard assist you today? Are you here to turn these people in? And...Is that a mermaid?"

  • #74
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    Ni smiles a cheshire cat smile. "No no no, sir, these here are my friends, well, actually, some of them are my friends, others just 'work aquaintances'" - he shoots Thuvian a look - "but anyway, nope, no prisoners, they're all good people, mostly, anyways, and yes, yes she is a mermaid, and a fearsome one at that."

    Ni has no need to stop for a breath. "Anyways, fine sir, we were on our way to the sewers in an effort to recover a missing badger - an unusually large badger, we've been told, with a spot on its rump - and we thought it wise to come and see if there have been any reports of such a beast in the area. You know, due diligence and all that." The gnome intercepts Lu as he makes to eat a decorative plant, waiting to see the attendant's response.

    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #75
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pincourt
    Posts
    298
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Drakhar
    Xerik was more then a little uneasy at entering the guard barracks, as his normal experience with them was that they were to be avoided at all costs, mostly because he didn't want to wind up in a jail cell for trying to survive. He tensed instinctively when he was called a prisoner by the receptionist and quietly made his way closer to the door.

    Mini Stats

    Xerik
    Initiative: +6
    AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 9 Current: 9
    CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
    Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

    Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier

  • #76
    "Guardsman Konys hired us to help quell the undead rising a couple days ago. By the way, we thank the White Cloaks for the work. While the undead were wandering the city, they seem to have frightened someone's pet, and this pet went and hid down in the sewers. So, today we have the simpler job of finding it."

  • #77
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Qik
    "Hopefully simpler..." Ni adds with a wink.

  • #78
    Thuvian stays near the back of the group, content to let the gnome and mermaid do the talking.

  • #79
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jackslate45
    The attendant, still looking confused at the group make up, looks at the mermaid, saying "So you were the ones helped him out? Sir Konyns was very grateful for that. I too, thank you for your services."

    Looking back at Ni, he continues with " I hope that you find this person's pet. We have been swamped with the amount of requests to find lost pets, persons, and other items during that mad uprising. As for reports of a large badger, I am afraid we have nothing. "

    He looks toward the rest of your party again and says "I apologize for my rudeness earlier. Just when so many...unique people enter the guard office, one gets a little nervous."

  • #80
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore mazzoli
    "It appears that this line of investigation did not pan out. However, we do know that Spot has not revealed himself, as I would imagine a dire badger roaming the streets would spark some reaction including a report to the authorities. I suggest we return to our initial plan and search the sewers for the creature."

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •