[LPF]Run Away - Page 9




+ Log in or register to post
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 217

Thread: [LPF]Run Away

  1. #81
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    Ni nods. "Couldn't have said it any better myself, Madame Thiera. Lead the way!"

    Thanking the White Cloak attendant for their time, Ni heads for the door, followed by Lu.

 

  • #82
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247

    Ignore mazzoli
    Thiera follows the gnome without a backward glance, eager to get started.

  • #83
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pincourt
    Posts
    280

    Ignore Drakhar
    Xerik was just as eager as the others to be out of there and get back to the search.

  • #84
    As they get to the sewer entrance, Arianna draws her speargun, loads it, and takes lead alongside Lu.

    mini-stats
    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 17
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
    MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
    MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none


    Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
    . . .... . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds, (in scarf)
    . . . . .... . . . . . 1 potion of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (backpack)
    .......................1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (50 charges)
    .......................1 wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges)
    Loot chosen: 1 vial of Acid (in scarf), 50 GP payment

    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
    . Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
    1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
    1st Level: Memorized Bless, Divine Favor, Longstrider(d)
    Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing
    Interrupt Abilities: Move HP from Arianna (real) to Teq (temp) to keep above zero

    Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 19
    CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
    MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
    MW Darkwood Speargun +3, d8
    Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
    Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
    Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (1.9 hours)
    In hand: Speargun

  • #85
    As the group leaves the Whitecloak office, the assistant calls back "If you ever need anything, please let us know. We are always happy to help!" as the door proceeds to shut tight in front of him.

    The trip to the sewer entrance is uneventful. You can smell it before you you see it, the wood from the entrance starting to slowly rot away. A small handle allows the giant wooden plank to be moved. A drop about 40', into a liquid that you cannot see the bottom of, is all that you see.

  • #86
    Thuvian grimaces slightly before sighing, "Anyone have some rope? That looks like a nasty fall."

  • #87
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pincourt
    Posts
    280

    Ignore Drakhar
    Xerik nods and reaches into his pack, pulling out a length of rope. "Perhaps I or Miss Arianna should go down first, just to make sure it's safe? Or perhaps Lu, though I don't know how well he can climb down a rope...Care to enlighten us master Ni?"

    Mini Stats

    Xerik
    Initiative: +6
    AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 9 Current: 9
    CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
    Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

    Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier

  • #88

    Arianna

    "I'll go down first. I just need to adjust things a bit first." Being too lazy to uncock the speargun the slow way, she fires it into the hole and listens for a 'tink' as it hits bottom under the water or for a bellowing screech of something nasty below the water's surface.

    Taking off her cloak and backpack, opens her backpack and pulls out a sealed sleeping bag. Opening the bag, it's a bit sloshy wet inside. She stuffs the cloak inside the sleeping bag and then reseals it. Pulling a black leather pouch out, she stuffs it in her pocketed scarf without checking the contents. With a couple puffs on the air bladder in her backpack, she figures it will balance the buoyancy fairly well. Tucking, closing and sealing her backpack up for a wet adventure, sheathing the speargun in its quiver, she is now ready to get dirty.

    (if nothing screeched)
    The demoness climbs down the rope.
    mini-stats
    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 17
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
    MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
    MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none


    Consumables: 38 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
    . . .... . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds, (in scarf)
    . . . . .... . . . . . 1 potion of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (backpack)
    .......................1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (50 charges)
    .......................1 wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges)
    1 mysterious black leather pouch (in scarf)
    Loot chosen: 1 vial of Acid (in scarf), 50 GP payment

    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
    . Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
    1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
    1st Level: Memorized Bless, Divine Favor, Longstrider(d)
    Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing
    Interrupt Abilities: Move HP from Arianna (real) to Teq (temp) to keep above zero

    Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 19
    CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
    MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
    MW Darkwood Speargun +3, d8
    Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
    Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
    Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (1.9 hours)
    In hand: Claw/Claw

  • #89
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    Ni frowns. "Hmm, well, Lu doesn't really have any hands, so I'm not too sure how well he could negotiate a rope - we could either tie him up and lower him down" - Lu's expression suggests that he's not too excited by this idea - "or I could unsummon him and then resummon him once we've found our footing down there."

    "And don't be such a worry-wort, Lu; it'd be a fine trip."

    Ni watches Arianna descend, a slightly dubious expression on his face. Once she reaches the bottom, he allows the merwoman a moment to look about, then mutters a brief incantation before pointing to her down the shaft and whispering, "How does it look, Mademoiselle Arianna?"

    OOC
    GM - let me know if lowering Lu by a rope would be doable once we've had a look around.

    Cast message, whisper to Arianna.
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +2
    HP:11/11
    AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  • #90
    The SPLASH of the water is followed by the tink of metal on stone, indicating that the water is not all that deep. It is simply the years and years of decaying filth hiding the depth of the pool.

    Ariaran, being the first down the hole, listens carefully to see if anything comes from either side. The only sound is the drip drip drip of water falling from somewhere ahead. After waiting about 10 minutes, she concludes that nothing is coming to attack her. Yet.

    GM: You can tie a harness out of rope around the legs and waist of a person, so I have no issue with it. I would recommend using more than one person, as Ni is probably not strong enough to lower Lu by himself.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •