Which team will win Super Bowl XLVI?

Which team will win Super Bowl XLVI?

• Poll closed .

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
It's déjà vu all over again!
Oh wait, wrong sport... B-)
The Giants will win because they are really on a roll, and the Pats defense didn't look as good today as the Giants defense did today and throughout this post season.

Ahnehnois

First Post
Hopefully neither one. :eek:

Has to be the worst matchup since the last time they met. I would have rather seen any other combination of teams in the playoffs, even though my team was out of it a long time ago.

That said, since someone has to win, I'll pick the peaking-at-the-right-time team with no history of cheating scandals. NYG FTW...

Not of a fan or Giants and basically dislike Patriots.....

Go the lesser of the two evils- Giants.

They were impressive with the no 3rd down allowances to 49ers. If they keep this up they should win in Indy.

GreenLantern

First Post
After watching the "Brady 6" ESPN special, I hope Tom Brady wins it this time around. If a sixth round draft pick can reach Montana-esque levels in terms of Superbowl wins, it gives us all hope.

Gronin

Explorer
The Giants have a far better overall team.

I can see Brady having some success with against the Giants but Manning should shred what is one of the worst secondaries in the league.

The Giants have the tools to get Brady out of his comfort zone. If you can force him out of the pocket he is an average quarterback.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases