Are you a voice actor? Or thought about being one?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
EN World is looking for voice actors for its upcoming animated series. We are testing the waters with an initial season of six episodes, each five minutes in length. These will be distributed online (iTunes, YouTube, on-site at EN World, etc.) by EN World TV for free. Anyone is welcome to participate in this open audition - no experience needed.

The show centers around a small group of fantasy adventurers who play a role-playing-game called “Real Life”; the game is set in our real world, which the characters view as a fantastical idea. Each episode deals with a different issue.

If you'd like to audition for one of the roles, please check out this PDF, which provides character summaries and audition instructions. Be quick, though - auditions end this week!

Last edited:

keterys

First Post
Totally nifty!

Why oh why are you auditioning for only half of a week, the same week as DDXP!? I'd love to audition, but doubt I can from my hotel room.

Guess I'll have to give it a shot.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Totally nifty!

Why oh why are you auditioning for only half of a week, the same week as DDXP!? I'd love to audition, but doubt I can from my hotel room.

We've actually been auditioning for longer than that, but I thought asking here on EN World might be fruitful.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Should get people with different accents. An English accent, American accent, Indian accent, Scottish accent, and most important of all, Aussie accent!

I've been told that I sound just like the hot Aussie actor on House. Do I really need to audition?

Wish I'd seen this sooner. I had time today to do a recording. Hope to find the time tonight.

Question: Will you be recording this as a group or will lines for the full scripts have to be submitted piecemeal like this? Will you be using anything like Skype to get the actors to perform any of the scenes together in order to make the flow natural? How someone reads their lines affects how someone else might read their lines.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Totally nifty!

Guess I'll have to give it a shot.

You think that's bad? It happens to be a week when I have comedy fat lips and unintelligible speech thanks to a dental infection. The fickle finger of fame pauses, considers, and moves on...

:)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases