DDXP Begins Today!

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
No conversion would be odd. I'd put money on simple conversion, though.

I'm betting the new edition retains the d20 ascending AC system, I can't see them ever going back to descending, so conversion of 1E materials could be something as simple as inverting the old descending ACs to make them ascending (old AC7 becomes AC13, etc.) and a few other minor rules issues that can be handled on the fly during the game. If that's the case, WOTC would be smart to put out the older edition materials as PDF or POD again and have an instant back library of product available for the new rules when they are released (or better yet, when they release the playtest!)

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Given that, IIRC, the seminars require a signed NDA to get into, I would be highly surprised if they will be streamed.

Baldman (the organizer) said this, but it has been denied by the WotCs...most recent update was that there would be no NDA for the seminars.

mudbunny

Community Supporter
WotC reversed that earlier this week. But it's about 15 minutes to launch and I don't see any signs of live streaming. Maybe we'll get a podcast recording later.

Baldman (the organizer) said this, but it has been denied by the WotCs...most recent update was that there would be no NDA for the seminars.

I believe there was a tweet saying that the seminars would not require a signed NDA.

That is awesome news!! I am gladly corrected.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases