Special DMC Award

perrinmiller

Adventurer
It occurs to me that LPF relies upon one person pretty significantly, taking care of some of the routine things that frees up time for us other Judges and DMs so we can focus on other things.

He spends quite a bit of time on it, probably more on a per week basis than if he were DMing a game.

In addition to organizing the dynamic linking on the Wiki, he provides the majority of the Judge Approvals on Character level-ups and initial submissions.

If you haven't guessed by now who I am referring to, you are either not paying attention or pretty new. I am of course referring to [MENTION=6666968]Satin Knights[/MENTION].

I think we should award him 6 DMC, the number required to allow him to create a 3rd character.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
I also am not a judge, but I agree with you guys. SK is on top of things and works his collective fingers to the bone. He's fast, courteous and always has an extra Everlasing Gobstopper ready to ship in the time stream. I think this is an appropriate way to say 'Thank You' to him for all of his hard work and advice.

Qik

First Post
Everything Artur said. I think this is a great idea.

In addition to everything mentioned thus far, SK also goes out of his way to provide well thought out, extensive advice; at this point, it's getting harder for me to not go to him every time I start formulating a serious build idea. :)

Bravo, SK. It's really appreciated; your effort is the kind of thing that makes LPF such a wonderful community.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I concur. SK's advice on character builds and wiki stuff has been invaluable to me. And every time I go to check a character he's already finished it. Well deserved reward; thanks for thinking of this, PM.

Remove ads