Preparations for Super Bowl XLVI?

Goodsport

Explorer
I'm preparing for my twelfth-annual Super Bowl Eve viewing of Any Given Sunday (though it'll be my first on Blu-ray Disc rather than on DVD) this coming weekend before watching the Big Game the following day, even though I have no particular rooting interest for either team. :D

So for those of you who are looking forward to watching Super Bowl XLVI, how are you preparing for the game, both the day before and the day of? :confused:

-G

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
No Bears so I've only a half-hearted intention of making any plans which likely means calling a few friends the day before to find out where some folks are gathering. There's always squares and commercials to keep it interesting. :)

Goodsport

Explorer
No Bears so I've only a half-hearted intention of making any plans which likely means calling a few friends the day before to find out where some folks are gathering. There's always squares and commercials to keep it interesting. :)

I know how you feel.

The 49ers just missed out :(, so for a brief time I actually contemplated not watching the Super Bowl. In the end, though, I decided to watch it after all.

-G

Herschel

Adventurer
I'll head to a party at a friend's place just up the street. Hopefully they aren't fostering any more dogs this year because we don't need any more pets in the house! (two dogs and a cat, our first dog was a puppy they were fostering a couple of years ago) :)

Goodsport

Explorer
I just finished watching my Any Given Sunday Blu-ray Disc on my PS3 and am now fully prepared to watch tomorrow's Super Bowl. :cool:

Even though the movie hit theaters back in 1999, it holds up really well today with only some minor details that you young folk would find odd, like many of the TV's being the 4:3 SD type, the use of older-style cell phones, CD's being the latest (at the time) portable music medium and a still relatively-young Cameron Diaz. :eek:

-G

riotshieldnation

First Post
I'm actually pulling a double header for gaming tomorrow, one as a player and then one as a GM.

I hear Chipotle in town is having an awesome sale on super bowl burrito packs, though. Definitely getting in on some of that action.

IronWolf

blank
I just bought a 60" TV. Not really for the super bowl though. That upgrade was for the LotR marathon I'm hosting in 3 weeks!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases