Preparations for Super Bowl XLVI?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I know how you feel.

The 49ers just missed out :(, so for a brief time I actually contemplated not watching the Super Bowl. In the end, though, I decided to watch it after all.

-G

Yeah. Still, it's the big game every year and even when it's a blowout I like watching it. So I'll probably head down to a local watering hole and catch it while enjoying some brews and a burger. :)

Aeolius

Adventurer
Before my online game at 9pm, I will be walking in the woods attempting to spot this superb owl everyone keeps talking about.

Last year I finally broke the cycle of enduring the football to catch the commercials. It's much easier to watch them back-to-back the next day on YouTube or usatoday.com. Granted, this year most of the commercials have already been shown, so no worries.

Ahnehnois

First Post
Oddly enough, I'll be on a plane back from vacationing and will miss most to all of it (shouldn't be a a crowded flight).

I'd say I picked the right one to miss, though. The best teams, the most likable teams, and the teams I'm attached to all lost. I'm a flexible guy, but not this flexible.

pogre

Legend
I'd say I picked the right one to miss, though. The best teams, the most likable teams, and the teams I'm attached to all lost. I'm a flexible guy, but not this flexible.

I hear you - I was hoping for a brother v. brother rematch.

Superbowl is mandatory viewing here though.

Remove ads