Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Jacob Marley

Adventurer
I think the game really went from a "ruling is up to the DM" type set-up with AD&D, to the rules lawyering that we now have with 3.x (and maybe 4E).

Regardless of if I was playing 1st Edition, 3rd Edition, or 4th Edition my groups have always been accepting of DM rulings. I guess I have been lucky to not have to play with a lot of rules lawyers.

Imperialus

Explorer
Good to see some signs of life in the IC thread!

I'm still here too, just doesn't seem to be anything particularly in character for Cam to do other than scowl.

Leif

Adventurer
Good to see some signs of life in the IC thread!

I'm still here too, just doesn't seem to be anything particularly in character for Cam to do other than scowl.
Hey, scowling makes a post! No sense in failing to share your scowls with the rest of the party. :D Could I be doing more to involve Cam directly?

Imperialus

Explorer
Hey, scowling makes a post! No sense in failing to share your scowls with the rest of the party. :D Could I be doing more to involve Cam directly?

No no, Cam probably wouldn't have the most 'assertive' personality anyhow. He's very young, not terribly used to cities, or other people for that matter, and used to taking orders from a more senior ranger.

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry for the delay there. Had a bit of a crisis at home that got me distracted for a few days there. Back now though.
I hope everything is okay now! Pay no attention to Rhun, he likes to talk out of orifices that are better suited to different bodily functions. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases